Correct me if I'm wrong but there was a story here on Crackberry today where Thorsten said the Q10 should be out in the U.S. at the end of May.

"Thorsten was asked about when we should see the BlackBerry Q10 launch in the U.S., following the successful week launch in the U.K. and he states that the U.S. should expect to see an end of May launch. He goes on to say how the these initial sale numbers, for both the Z10 and Q10, are an exciting time for the company."
    04-30-13 07:59 PM
    so like a last week of may thing i assume?
    05-01-13 12:10 AM
    thats because it has been posted and reported numerous times on here. Basically everyone has been hearing him say end of may for US for quite sometime. If something else comes up, such as an exact pinpoint date, then its old news.

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    Tweet Me! - @TylerJNelson32
    BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    05-01-13 12:30 AM
    thats because it has been posted and reported numerous times on here. Basically everyone has been hearing him say end of may for US for quite sometime. If something else comes up, such as an exact pinpoint date, then its old news.

BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    saw on the sprint forums today that the q10 is hitting Sprint June 30th, I don't know how accurate that is, but it is the first time a date was mentioned.
    05-01-13 12:04 PM
    saw on the sprint forums today that the q10 is hitting Sprint June 30th, I don't know how accurate that is, but it is the first time a date was mentioned.
    If thats the case you can count me out on both blackberry, and sprint. Any link?

BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    05-02-13 12:30 AM
    If thats the case you can count me out on both blackberry, and sprint. Any link?

BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    here is the link and the quote
    http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/572181#572181

Posted by "CM229" The one thing I do not agree with is Sprint silence., It was
    like pulling teeth, but I finally got answer to the release of BBQ10 (June 30,
    2013). I have been a customer for 10 years and I can tell you for a fact that
    the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Now i do not know how accurate this information is, but Tyler, why would Sprints bad plans for BB10, make you "leave" BB? I love my torch, and plan on getting a new BB at some point, I just need to decide if i will stay with sprint or not.
    05-02-13 06:50 AM
    here is the link and the quote
    http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/572181#572181

Posted by "CM229" The one thing I do not agree with is Sprint silence., It was
    like pulling teeth, but I finally got answer to the release of BBQ10 (June 30,
    2013). I have been a customer for 10 years and I can tell you for a fact that
    the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Now i do not know how accurate this information is, but Tyler, why would Sprints bad plans for BB10, make you "leave" BB? I love my torch, and plan on getting a new BB at some point, I just need to decide if i will stay with sprint or not.
    If sprint doesn't get it till late June then other US carriers probably won't get it till mid to late June also. I'm getting a new phone at the end of the month, no matter what. My Curve is no longer lasting a full day and I've been due an upgrade for quite sometime. Unfortunately its seemingly horribly played on both sprint ( or USA carriers) and blackberry. Its pathetic really. To be so far behind other countries. Sorry if it seems like im a bb hater but i mean seriously? Like i said, 30 days till i either have the q10, htc one, or iphone 5.

BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    05-02-13 01:42 PM
    If sprint doesn't get it till late June then other US carriers probably won't get it till mid to late June also. I'm getting a new phone at the end of the month, no matter what. My Curve is no longer lasting a full day and I've been due an upgrade for quite sometime. Unfortunately its seemingly horribly played on both sprint ( or USA carriers) and blackberry. Its pathetic really. To be so far behind other countries. Sorry if it seems like im a bb hater but i mean seriously? Like i said, 30 days till i either have the q10, htc one, or iphone 5.

BBM Me! - 32A586F1
    i hear ya man, My Torch doesn't charge because the USB port is broke. but i am going to wait for the Q10. Sprint sucks big time, but right now i cannot afford to switch carriers.
    05-02-13 02:59 PM
    or it could be the date is wrong. hmmm, that's never happened before (insert sarcasm) . maybe the ceo is right. a few more weeks.
    05-02-13 06:08 PM
    i hear ya man, My Torch doesn't charge because the USB port is broke. but i am going to wait for the Q10. Sprint sucks big time, but right now i cannot afford to switch carriers.
    I paid $75 for my torch 9860 usb port 6 months ago. Sucks!!! It's Def worth the wait... The Z10 has had a couple good updates within 3 months. By the end of the summer a lot more features will be added I'm sure

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 08:39 PM
    No offense to the peeps in USA complaining they must wait. There are so many things that get released to them before anyone. This is a first. Be patient like the rest of us.

Z10 on Rogers
    05-02-13 08:45 PM
    No offense to the peeps in USA complaining they must wait. There are so many things that get released to them before anyone. This is a first. Be patient like the rest of us.

Z10 on Rogers
    really what gets released here in the US first? movies are released overseas first, BB overseas first. he is not complaining about the wait, he is complaining about what EVERYONE else is complaining about, and that is Sprints silence, and bad customer service. Hell I want my BB yesterday, but i am waiting patiently.
    devastationinc likes this.
    05-02-13 09:21 PM
    I wonder if his phone randomly restarts too? Lol
    05-02-13 09:56 PM
    it might have something to do with the fact that the USA is the biggest market in the world. most companies like to get the bugs worked out before they hit the big markets. just a guess, based on some experience

really what gets released here in the US first? movies are released overseas first, BB overseas first. he is not complaining about the wait, he is complaining about what EVERYONE else is complaining about, and that is Sprints silence, and bad customer service. Hell I want my BB yesterday, but i am waiting patiently.
    05-02-13 10:08 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but there was a story here on Crackberry today where Thorsten said the Q10 should be out in the U.S. at the end of May.

"Thorsten was asked about when we should see the BlackBerry Q10 launch in the U.S., following the successful week launch in the U.K. and he states that the U.S. should expect to see an end of May launch. He goes on to say how the these initial sale numbers, for both the Z10 and Q10, are an exciting time for the company."
    I thought he said by the end of may instead of at the end of may?
    05-03-13 05:43 AM
    so like a last week of may thing i assume?
    I would bet the last day on the 30th. Maybe carriers will have them by the weekend.
    05-03-13 06:26 AM

Z10 on Rogers
    Uh, we had to listen to YOU "peeps" when a device landed in the USA first, so how about entertaining us!
    05-03-13 06:28 AM
    Get outside and enjoy the sun.. stop thinking about a Damn phone all day

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:30 AM
    Thorsten has said as recently as his last interview (with Bloomberg I think?) that the phone will be released in the U.S. BY the end of May. Yes, it's very vague, and I guess there's a chance only one carrier could release before the end of May.
    05-03-13 09:52 AM

Z10 on Rogers
    We've been patient... Since like Dec 2010! They have been promising a release for over a year, and now that they get to being "weeks away" from delivery, they STILL can't answer a simple question like WHEN? I'm by no means a fan of Apple (which is why I CHOOSE BB), but at least they give a date.
    There is nothing more frustrating than getting BB updates on FB asking how I'm liking my Q10 and its not even released.
    05-03-13 10:18 AM