Does anyone have a problem trying to charge both the external battery in the charging bundle and the battery in the device Z10 at the same time? I found that the battery in the device get fully charged, but the one in the charging bundle keeps blinking yellow forever, never goes green (let alone solid green) and when I touch it, it is cool not warm to show any sign of it being charged. It only works when I disconnect Z10 and the external battery is getting warm and goes green in the end. This happens to me a few times now, so I really wonder if it is true when they say you can charge both batteries at the same time.

Thanks
    04-30-13 03:46 PM
    i use my playbook charger and find my bundle charges first. and then the Z finishes
    04-30-13 03:55 PM
    I'm having trouble in general with my charger: it never seems to charge any battery to full and sometimes it never even blinks green even after 10-12 hours of charging! This is surprising given that the same charger will direct-charge the phone in < 5 hours.

I too find that the charger kit never gets the battery very warm. Maybe I'm impatient... but I think 10+ hours is more than enough time to charge a battery.
    04-30-13 04:00 PM
    Tried it again last night and it's still the same. The bundle never got charged till I disconnected the Z10.
    05-01-13 03:30 AM