Hey folks,

Like a lot of Z10 owners, I use my charger bundle. Every night, I plug in the charger bundle with my Z10. When I first got the charger, the light would turn green, telling me that it's charged.

However, during the past week or two, when I get up in the morning, the light is still flashing yellow, telling me that it's still charging. This is after plugging it in overnight. I unplug it, turn it on, and it tells me it's at 90-something %.

Because I'm skeptical of the charge %, I stuck the USB cord into my computer. After about 10 seconds, my Battery Lover indicator jumps to 100%.

Is this a defect in the charger bundle? Has anyone else had this minor problem?

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'd like things to work properly.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-30-13 02:35 PM
    Hey folks,

Like a lot of Z10 owners, I use my charger bundle. Every night, I plug in the charger bundle with my Z10. When I first got the charger, the light would turn green, telling me that it's charged.

However, during the past week or two, when I get up in the morning, the light is still flashing yellow, telling me that it's still charging. This is after plugging it in overnight. I unplug it, turn it on, and it tells me it's at 90-something %.

Because I'm skeptical of the charge %, I stuck the USB cord into my computer. After about 10 seconds, my Battery Lover indicator jumps to 100%.

Is this a defect in the charger bundle? Has anyone else had this minor problem?

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'd like things to work properly.
    Pull your phone battery, reinstall, fire it up, and then test the charging bundle again. You may have a minor fault in the charging system on the phone, and this is one method worth trying to see if this might exist. If anyone else has seen this, please add your experience.
    05-13-13 11:54 AM