Hello. I have imported contacts and I have linked my contacts from Facebook. When I view a contact the Birthday Field is correctly filled in (even if there are often two, one from my import and one from Facebook). The issue is when I go to edit the contact for the first time the Birthday Field now has today's date. If I save my contact without updating it to what it should be, the birthday is now the today's date and I have lost the original, and correct, birthday.

But, if I correct the today's date birthday to the correct birthday and save the contact, every time I try to edit the contact in the future the birthday is correct.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any thoughts on what I can do about this?

Thank you.
    04-28-13 11:42 AM
    Hello. I have imported contacts and I have linked my contacts from Facebook. When I view a contact the Birthday Field is correctly filled in (even if there are often two, one from my import and one from Facebook). The issue is when I go to edit the contact for the first time the Birthday Field now has today's date. If I save my contact without updating it to what it should be, the birthday is now the today's date and I have lost the original, and correct, birthday.

But, if I correct the today's date birthday to the correct birthday and save the contact, every time I try to edit the contact in the future the birthday is correct.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any thoughts on what I can do about this?

Thank you.
    I just tried to replicate this issue and unfortunetly couldn't, however have you tried to do a reboot of the device and try this again? If that fails I suggest a security wipe and try to reload everything again. If that still fails again contact Blackberry KB support to see if this is an on going issue they know about.
    04-28-13 11:49 AM
    I had that issue when I was linking my imported contacts with my Facebook contacts. I couldn't figure out a work around so I wiped my device and re imported my contacts fresh and did not link my Facebook contacts as their birthdays are already in my calendar.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 12:34 PM