Any ideas what the guys have in store for us? I'm kinda excited for this but I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts about it.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 10:02 AM
    What is this TM13 thing? Have they mentioned anything about it?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 02:11 PM
    Ooo... #TM13 speculation!

So, I'm not going to say it's "mind blowing" because I don't want you guys to over hype it and then let it be let down.

I'll say this for now...
    - it's inspired by our old Smartphone Round Robins we used to hold
    - which means it's a cross site editorial event. You're going to see all of our sites be involved in this.
    - in the past, we used to to just swap devices among our different editors, and kind of review the competition...
    - we're taking a much bigger / broader approach with #TM13... will be a lot of the cross platform discussion too, but we're going to take a even broader approach. going to be fun
    - going to have some really good content production in it
    - going to be fun
    - going to get everybody engaged

And... I'll let you guys speculate from there. The big thing is that with all of our EiCs very virtual (all living in different locations), we had to get together for a week to lay the ground work on a lot of the content (especially video content) that we'll need to run the event later online.

That all said.. speculate away! Going to fun to get it all launched and running in the weeks ahead!
    04-28-13 02:18 PM
    Ooo... #TM13 speculation!

So, I'm not going to say it's "mind blowing" because I don't want you guys to over hype it and then let it be let down.

I'll say this for now...
    - it's inspired by our old Smartphone Round Robins we used to hold
    - which means it's a cross site editorial event. You're going to see all of our sites be involved in this.
    - in the past, we used to to just swap devices among our different editors, and kind of review the competition...
    - we're taking a much bigger / broader approach with #TM13... will be a lot of the cross platform discussion too, but we're going to take a even broader approach. going to be fun
    - going to have some really good content production in it
    - going to be fun
    - going to get everybody engaged

And... I'll let you guys speculate from there. The big thing is that with all of our EiCs very virtual (all living in different locations), we had to get together for a week to lay the ground work on a lot of the content (especially video content) that we'll need to run the event later online.

That all said.. speculate away! Going to fun to get it all launched and running in the weeks ahead!
    Team Mobilenations 2013?
    04-28-13 02:22 PM
    I just hope it means more mobile nations podcasts. It's been a long time since the last one

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    04-28-13 04:14 PM
    Oh this looks to be epic. I wonder if the result will be the "Mobile Nations Super Phone" Combining all the best elements of all smart phones out there into one epic device. For fun, you guys should do a mock up of one, based on all the editors inputs.
    04-28-13 04:48 PM
    "Total mayhem 2013"

Sounds interesting. Im glad you guys are continuing to push mobile nations. Technology is about moving forward. The more cross platform, cross debate the better our experiences will ultimately be. The "Fan boy" is a thing of the past. Atleast the uneducated fan boy that is.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 09:57 PM
    TM13 = 13 pieces of tira-misu. It's a desert eating competition.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 10:03 PM
    TM13 = Ice Beam :-P

Posted via CB10
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    04-29-13 11:19 AM
    Thumb Mutilation, 2013
    04-30-13 10:40 PM
    TransMobile

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 01:57 AM