ok so yesterday i restarted my phone because my phone was going slow or something like that and when it rebooted it had the app yellowpages.com on the main screen. i mean it doesnt bother me i just thought it was really random. anyone have this happen to them? or something similar? i just havent downloaded that or anything since i got my phone and dont remember that being on there before. lol.
    10-07-08 04:50 PM
    Your phone most likely shut itself off because it realized it was being operated by a Georgia fan.

Anyhow, the Yellow Books app is most likely something that ATT pushed to your phone via your service books, much like Verizon with Facebook and TrooperTyping.
    10-07-08 04:59 PM
    Wow that is weird?
    I can't see what carrier your on, but maybe its an ATT thing? I know that right now that app is only compatible with ATT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 05:00 PM
    Lmbo yes that happen to me yesterday also when I wiped my device and yes I'm on AT&T. I thought it was crazy.

10-07-08 05:03 PM
    Its an att thing for people with 4.5os
    10-07-08 05:03 PM
    All of that makes sense I thank yall. Except for jenaywins. She knows all bout that uga lol maybe cause we kicked asu's ****

10-07-08 05:33 PM
    All of that makes sense I thank yall. Except for jenaywins. She knows all bout that uga lol maybe cause we kicked asu's ****

Oh sheesh. You had to bring it there!!!

Hmmm... Who was it that just recently beat you guys.... Hmm. Who was that...
    10-07-08 05:37 PM
    Wow - that IS a bit odd. Curious, I did the same thing to my Verizon Curve here.

When it rebooted, all I had was a single mystery icon showing that said "VZFKSU" and every time I hit it, a rolling dollar-counter would pop up in a new window before sending me off to the homepage where random applications would be disabled for no reason.

Quite frustrating.
    I was able to fix it, by removing the battery and repeatedly massaging the contacts with a dirty hundred-dollar bill.
    10-07-08 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD