Will blackberry 10 allow you to access multiple exchange calendars?
    04-25-13 12:47 PM
    I added a delegated calendar to my account. I don't see any way to access it on my Z10. I tried searching for stuff in the second calendar. It doesn't look like I can see it. I asked our Exchange administrator if Exchange supports CalDAV. He didn't know what that is and he uses an Android phone. WTF?

For now, I'm saying no, you can't access the second (delegated) calendar.
    04-25-13 01:35 PM
    I have some further info. If you have access to the second Exchange account, you could add it and shut off all sync except calendar. That would give you the second calendar without everything else from that account. However, you have to have the password for the account to do that.

It looks like Microsoft wants to add CalDAV support to Exchange but Google is playing hardball. (Not that I know what Google has to do with it anyway).
    04-25-13 01:48 PM
    You betcha! I have 3 Exchange accounts on my Z10 all configured to use ActiveSync. I just enable the Calendar to be sync'd and it just works. Same goes for Tasks and memos.

Most of our clients used to use IMAP, but we're highly recommending they switch to ActiveSync. Makes life so much easier!!!
    04-25-13 02:09 PM
    You shouldn't need the password of the other account if your account has been granted full mailbox rights over the other account's mailbox. You would need to use the advanced screen when setting up the connection to specify a different username than the email address (mailbox).

There is also a way to grant someone rights over a specific mailbox folder such as a calendar instead of the entire mailbox, but I haven't tried to access a single folder over ActiveSync without full mailbox access to know if that works.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 04:54 PM
    Is this possible if I have one account already activated with BES/Active Sync then adding an additional active sync only (not BES)?
    04-23-14 09:53 AM
    I have three full exchange activesync accounts on my z10. One contact list synced, 3 emails, 3 calendars, 3 tasks. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 08:39 PM
    This definitely does not work if you have an account already activated on BES (like us). Eventually BES12 will support multiple BES activated accounts (rumours from a source at BB) so there is hope for BES admins.

I was trying to use this as a workaround to get access to multiple shared folders, but when you activate more than 1 account with BES what will happen is you'll also get more than 1 email account setup, plus multiple tasks in remember me, so not just extra calendars.
    04-25-14 01:35 PM