I spoke on the phone with Verizon today. It was due to my frustration with receiving a notification that 10.0.10 was available, but in reality it was a 1mb application update. The woman I spoke to said that it is blackberry's fault that I haven't received the upgrade and Verizon does not push ota updates. I call BS there!! Typical Verizon to blame others for their unruly procrastination.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:17 AM
    Most low-level call center CSR have no idea how their company actually works.
    04-25-13 11:38 AM
    Yeah, apparently. I told her she was wrong many times, but of course she thinks she knows everything.
    04-25-13 12:49 PM
    Understand that there is a big difference between someone telling a lie and someone merely giving incorrect information unknowingly.
    04-25-13 04:15 PM
    Lol Verizon support is absolutely useless. My last phone had a GPS issue I could never get a lock. They told me to turn on wifi and keep it on and that was their only solution. If the whole world was covered in wifi sure but that's not true now is it?
    04-26-13 06:11 PM
    I spoke on the phone with Verizon today. It was due to my frustration with receiving a notification that 10.0.10 was available, but in reality it was a 1mb application update. The woman I spoke to said that it is blackberry's fault that I haven't received the upgrade and Verizon does not push ota updates. I call BS there!! Typical Verizon to blame others for their unruly procrastination.

Posted via CB10
    I might be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, the e-mail just said an update was available, but did not directly mention 10.0.10, so technically it was not a lie.

I am in no way defending Verizon because they do need to get the updates out to us that everyone else has had for a while.
    04-29-13 07:59 AM
    I might be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, the e-mail just said an update was available, but did not directly mention 10.0.10, so technically it was not a lie. .
    I think I remember the notification having a smiley face and 'just kidding' at the end. "The latest and greatest os update is ready to download and install. jk "
    04-29-13 11:15 AM
    Lol Verizon support is absolutely useless. My last phone had a GPS issue I could never get a lock. They told me to turn on wifi and keep it on and that was their only solution. If the whole world was covered in wifi sure but that's not true now is it?
    Yea that is a bad answer by the Verizon support rep.
    I would have told you quit wasting my precious time and to contact the US Military for support as they are the ones controlling the GPS satellites that you were having an issue with.
    05-01-13 10:22 AM