Not sure if this has been posted already. If it has, then I apologize. And yes, I did do a search before posting this.

So today I decided to take a break from facebook for a little while. When I hit the log out button on the
    Z10 app, I got a message to confirm if I wanted to DELETE my account. Thinking that I must have hit the wrong button, I cancelled the request and attempted to log out again. Once again I got a message asking me to confirm that I wanted to delete my account.
    This time I figured that this had to be a mistake and surely my account wouldn't be deleted just by simply LOGGING out of Facebook.

Well, I was wrong: My Account was deleted when I signed out of the Facebook app. Now all of my contacts in my address book that I associated with their facebook account no longer have photos.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If you haven't logged out of your Facebook account yet, you probably shouldn't anytime soon.
    04-23-13 03:16 PM
    That's the way it is, you log out it deletes your account so it does not show up in the Hub

Posted from my Z10
    04-23-13 03:19 PM
    Tried logging out once, got the delete account message, stopped trying lol
    04-23-13 03:23 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. That really sucks though. That sounds like something that needs to be fixed to me. Never had that issue with my Torch. Shouldn't have that issue with my Z10 or the Hub.
    04-23-13 03:24 PM
    just go to accounts and disable notifications, and remove from your hub in hub management. that way, you're not "really" logged in bc it doesnt PUSH data back and forth unless you go into the fB app.
    04-23-13 03:34 PM
    I to logged out and all contacts and pics got deleted. I, when logged again No contact pictures downloaded when it sync the contacts. So I linked contacts without pics.

Posted to CB via Z 10
    04-23-13 03:44 PM
    Easy enough. Thanks. I still think the app should say "Delete Account" instead of "Log Out".
    04-23-13 03:45 PM
    When you have trouble on synching photos from Facebook. Delete both Facebook and Twitter accounts. Add the Facebook account then let the contact photos to be fully sync then add the twitter account

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:47 PM