by Touch Dimensions Interactive Private Ltd

Autumn Dynasty is one of the most stunning looking games on BlackBerry.

The Illustrations are amazing.

The game play is at your speed, fast slow or in the middle.

Use the multi-touch to conquer the rebels.

Guide your forces through the maps and destroy all who stand in your way.

Follow this great Ancient story and battle your way.

Check it out in BlackBerry World today

Price: $4.99 and sooooo worth it

thanks for watching
    04-23-13 12:32 PM
    Another great review Stew! Looks like a fun game!
    sushistew likes this.
    05-02-13 09:12 PM
    Thanks Stew!
    Really wanted to see a vid of this before dropping 5 bucks.

Couldn't remember if there was a CB video review too, but I'll check out yours later.

This is how you CB10, son!
    sushistew likes this.
    05-04-13 09:16 PM
    I been holding off till I saw this review...bought and downloaded!
    Elite1, iyanawo and sushistew like this.
    05-04-13 09:22 PM
    Me too, I've been pondering this game for a while now... this review pushed me over the edge and I bought it!
    sushistew likes this.
    05-05-13 06:39 AM
    Link to game...

Check out Autumn Dynasty in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/24159872

sushistew likes this.
    05-05-13 02:04 PM
    glad i could help, check out the link to my blog in my signature. lots more awesome games and apps to view
    05-05-13 08:01 PM
    Hey folks!
    It’s been some time now since the launch of Autumn Dynasty on Blackberry World and we’re happy to announce that WE’RE BEING FEATURED! This would not have been possible without all that positive feedback from everyone!

The team is euphoric and so we’re sharing our love for you guys–we’re releasing a content patch that unlocks 3 new scenarios; and that includes fixes for the bugs that you guys have pointed out. These are the new scenarios: Chu-Han Contention, Winter Passing, and Eternal Circle. Do tell us which maps you like (or dislike ╥.╥) through our forums or the Touch Dimensions site—this will help us design better more popular maps in the future!

At the same time, the app will undergo a price drop to USD 2.99 (that’s 40%) from 4th to 11th July 2013 – this will be a great time to grab the game if you don’t already have it. We are hoping that you might help spread word of the game with friends who are also using BB Z10 devices. If we have enough folks playing, we might be able to set up a multiplayer server!

Let me know if you have further suggestions. ^_^

Cheers,
    Liyana
    With love from the Autumn Dynasty Team
    Brandon Orr, Douken and sushistew like this.
    07-03-13 10:16 PM
    Wow this game looks so dope! Will buy soon! I love Age of Empires type games and other RTS games. Saw the OP's video and instantly fell in love.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 11:06 PM
    Can anybody confirm whether it's possible to play this game using a Bluetooth Mouse? I like hooking my phone up to my monitor or TV and play games. The mouse would mean I wouldn't have to look at my phone and physically touch it.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 11:09 PM
    Can anybody confirm whether it's possible to play this game using a Bluetooth Mouse? I like hooking my phone up to my monitor or TV and play games. The mouse would mean I wouldn't have to look at my phone and physically touch it.

Posted via CB10
    As far as I know, it's not compatible with the Bluetooth Mouse.

We're fans of the Total War and CoH series too!
    07-04-13 04:33 AM
    As far as I know, it's not compatible with the Bluetooth Mouse.

We're fans of the Total War and CoH series too!
    Ok thanks, will still purchase. But that's my suggestion for the future :-) to add mouse support.

Posted via CB10
    iyanawo likes this.
    07-04-13 06:27 AM
    Sale for $2.99 for 1 week only, per blog article now up on front page:

Attachment 178946

07-04-13 02:03 PM
    Sale for $2.99 for 1 week only, per blog article now up on front page:

Attachment 178946

Yep. It's pretty amazing how everything's been happening so fast here.
    07-04-13 07:08 PM
    @iyanawo: Any chance for a PlayBook version? It seems the game would profit from a bigger screen.
    07-05-13 06:33 AM
    Why cant i find this on my bb world? Im from philippines.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 09:02 AM
    @iyanawo: Any chance for a PlayBook version? It seems the game would profit from a bigger screen.
    Indeed - the larger the screen, the better. Unfortunately, the team's been shorthanded since the start of this week. So I honestly think that the playbook version won't be around in the foreseeable future
    Last edited by iyanawo; 07-07-13 at 11:36 PM.
    07-07-13 10:55 PM
    Why cant i find this on my bb world? Im from philippines.

Posted via CB10
    We've checked with the BB team and it seems that the game is up in the Philippines BB World.
    How about searching using the term "dynasty"?

I've created a link on our forums for BB users to report bugs and issues. If this problem persists, do let me know and we can work on it over there Post bugs/ issues that you've encountered on BlackBerry here! - Autumn Dynasty
    07-08-13 01:25 AM
    Bought it at a discount. Quite amazing. Z10's screen size may not be the best for an RTS, but this game delivers well enough. I'm intrigued to see the next levels

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    07-08-13 02:20 AM
    Bought it at a discount. Quite amazing. Z10's screen size may not be the best for an RTS, but this game delivers well enough. I'm intrigued to see the next levels

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    Ditto and ditto!

07-08-13 06:58 AM
    I especially like the healing effect. As the unit's health deteriorates, the unit loses people, and when they're near a fort, people of that unit comes out and rejoin, even chasing the unit as it moves away from the fort.

Tho I could use a minimap, the skill icons are a tad bit too big (90% of the current would make me happy, I think), and there is no music in-game.

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    sushistew and iyanawo like this.
    07-08-13 08:10 AM
    I got "Evil Era"on my z10,it's so much fun,the sound is very funny.
    07-09-13 01:07 AM
    I especially like the healing effect. As the unit's health deteriorates, the unit loses people, and when they're near a fort, people of that unit comes out and rejoin, even chasing the unit as it moves away from the fort.

Tho I could use a minimap, the skill icons are a tad bit too big (90% of the current would make me happy, I think), and there is no music in-game.

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    I'll talk to the team about the skill icon.
    Minimap - Like the ones in CoH or Dota 2?
    07-09-13 10:49 PM
    I got "Evil Era"on my z10,it's so much fun,the sound is very funny.
    Check this out if you like funny sounds in apps.
    BlackBerry World - Fart Board
    Although it's actually funnier to laugh at how fake the sound is instead.
    07-09-13 10:56 PM
    I'll talk to the team about the skill icon.
    Minimap - Like the ones in CoH or Dota 2?
    I think an actual mini-map is impossible to be honest. The screen real estate simply isn't enough.

I think it would be better if you put a dedicated icon along the sides of Objectives and Pause, (to the left of objectives maybe, or below the Multiple Selection Brush).

When pressed, this icon will display the entire level on screen. Units will be shown merely as their respective icons (your forts will be shown, as that's the most important, other buildings I don't know). and a rectangle, scaled to your zoom level, is shown. You can drag this rectangle around or tap an area and the rectangle will position itself there (taking into account map boundaries of course). After that, getting out of the map display will position your screen right where the rectangle was (scaled to your zoom level of course).

If a map is bigger than what Z10's screen allows, then allow panning to accommodate (perhaps via two-finger pan, one finger pan is for the rectangle) just be sure that the map is small enough that players can get the gist of things unlike the info they can get by panning the map. Players can not do anything but dragging the rectangle or panning the map at this screen

It's just a concept, make of it what you will :P

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    iyanawo likes this.
    07-10-13 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD