I noticed a bug in my hub that I cannot fix. I use GMAIL, and my messages are in threaded/conversation view. When in the HUB, and when selecting/isolating the gmail account, it shows my sent and received messages. Sent messages are shown as the recipient's name with a check mark next to it, and received messages are shown as the senders name with an open envelope next to it. I have two threads in my inbox, that also show up, each consisting of about 3-4 messages back and forth. The inbox shows this thread with a multiple stacked envelope symbol, but with MY name as the thread identifier instead of the recipient's. This is strange as in the web based and android based GMAIL inbox the thread is identified with the recipient's name. So basically my inbox shows two threads both of which are my name, but when I click the thread to expand it, only then I see who the thread was with. I have never seen this on any other platform. Anyhow else have this issue?
    04-23-13 12:00 AM
    Never mind. Realized why that happens. If the last person to have replied in the thread was me then it puts my name as the thread title. Hopefully gets fixed at some point.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 01:14 AM
    I know this may not be what you're looking for, but it may help.
    You can go to Display & Actions, and change the display order from Name/Subject to Subject/Name. So, in your Hub you'll see the conversation with the message topic in large font, with the sender's name (or you're name if you replied last) underneath. It only takes a couple of seconds to switch back if you don't like it.
    04-23-13 06:49 AM
    Have you tried reseting the hub?

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-23-13 07:41 AM
    I see a similar problem with threaded conversations. I hide my sent messages, so I'm not seeing it exactly the way you do.
    However, I do see a separation of "threads" that I don't see on my PC.
    For example, if I subscribe to this thread with "instant" notification, I see a seperate email for each response on my Z10, but on my PC I see on threaded conversation with multiple entries.

BTW: I'm using EAS with Google Apps
    04-23-13 07:57 AM
    I have the very same issue but only happens sometimes??? If I reply to a thread, it may use my name or may continue to use the original sender's name. There is no consistency, sometimes acts normal with the sender's name as conversation heading and sometimes switches to show my name after responding.
    06-25-13 10:23 PM