Ok. So, I've got my PlayBook, and while I was OK with it before, now that I have my Z10, and realize how awesome is could be but isn't, im ever tempted to sell it. What I'm looking for is your opinions and any news links or glimmers of hope that indicate that someday my PlayBook can become as awesome as my Z10, or if by that time the PB will so so out of date that it won't matter OR better yet, if there's going to be a new tablet that actually integrates well with the BlackBerry 10 phones? Wait or sell? Show of hands?

Z10 for president
    04-22-13 07:56 PM
    I sold mine, but that's because I didn't really have a need for a tablet once I got a new laptop.. There may or may not be a new tablet, but I'm sure they will update the PB's OS, hopefully bringing BB10 to it
    04-22-13 08:02 PM
    Playbook will be getting bb10 supposedly but don't know when. Personally i would keep it. Playbook is much better for browsing and games. Just my opinion.
    04-22-13 08:05 PM
    It is also great for watching videos.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-22-13 08:07 PM
    Consider handing it down to a younger family member in need of an internet connected device while at home (in their room, living room, etc).

Consider:
    eBook reading (online book purchases)
    Full Internet browsing experience (flash is STILL here)
    Email - we all use it (heck 8mth old babies now a days have an account created by their parents; who would of thought?)
    Games (we love intertainment)

You could sell it and use it to offset the expence of getting your current BB10 device or future models. However if you do sell it and don't really need the cash I suggest either investing the proceeds in BlackBerry or other company's stock of your choice, or in the Breast Cancer Society and enjoy the tax breaks and having a good feeling that you've helped for research that affects so many million of women - many of which support us men in our daily lives and for those that have family's of their own, others whom have long gone.
    04-22-13 08:07 PM
    wait. not much value anyways and it is best alarm clock anyways.
    rupam95 likes this.
    04-22-13 08:10 PM
    You won't get much for it I recommend keeping it

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    04-22-13 09:18 PM
    Ok. So, I've got my PlayBook, and while I was OK with it before, now that I have my Z10, and realize how awesome is could be but isn't, im ever tempted to sell it. What I'm looking for is your opinions and any news links or glimmers of hope that indicate that someday my PlayBook can become as awesome as my Z10, or if by that time the PB will so so out of date that it won't matter OR better yet, if there's going to be a new tablet that actually integrates well with the BlackBerry 10 phones? Wait or sell? Show of hands?

Z10 for president
    I would sell it as I can always use another one for my eight months old who created his own account while multi-tasking on his mother's playbook while shopping for a Q10 pre-order here in Canada!
    04-23-13 12:07 AM