No one has a better chance of making the perfect BlackBerry 10 app than BlackBerry itself. If they could awesome-ify all their default apps just a bit more then perhaps there would be less of a worry about the lagging developer apps. Example, awesome-ify the contacts app and there would be no need for ContactX. Awesome-ify the Remember app so there's no need for Evernote. I'd love to see BlackBerry make more BlackBerry apps that rock and have full integration. I think they have the potential to develop a killer default app list that sets the BlackBerry apart again. It used to br BBM, but others started mimicking it and now you have whatsapp. Perhaps a BlackBerry cloud that kicks ***? An @blackberry email service? Something that says you ONLY get this on BlackBerry. No android or apple developer can give you this.

Thoughts? Any apps you'd like to see BlackBerry itself develop rather than go to the developers for?

Z10 for president
    Last edited by C William Campbell; 04-22-13 at 03:12 PM.
    04-22-13 02:52 PM
    No one has a better chance of making the perfect BlackBerry 10 app than BlackBerry itself. If they could awesome-ify all their default apps just a bit more then perhaps there would be less of a worry about the lagging developer apps. Example, awesome-ify the contacts app and there would be no need for ContactX. Awesome-ify the Remember app so there's no need for Evernote. I'd love to see BlackBerry make more BlackBerry apps that rock and have full integration. I think they have the potential to develop a killer default app list that sets the BlackBerry apart again. It used to br BBM, but others started mimicking it and now you have whatsapp. Perhaps a BlackBerry cloud that kicks ***? An @blackberry email service? Something that says you ONLY get this on BlackBerry. No android or apple developer can give you this.

Thoughts? Any apps you'd like to see BlackBerry itself develop rather than go to the shifty and flaky developers for?

Z10 for president
    You mean like Hub, Peek and Flow?

I'm no developer but I think some are going to take offence to this comment...light hearted or not. We'll see.
    04-22-13 02:56 PM
    Fair enough. I edited out the potentially inflammatory language, I think.

Z10 for president
    04-22-13 03:13 PM