App Name: toodleTasks Phone Edition

Summary:
    This is 3rd party app but it is officially mentioned on their website Toodledo : A to-do list to organize your tasks approved for Blackberry.

toodleTasks is a full-featured task management app that synchronizes with Toodledo (Toodledo : A to-do list to organize your tasks), a free, web-based task management solution.

Main features include:
    - Manage your lists (projects, contexts, goals, locations) and view tasks by lists
    - Manage your tasks (name, project, context, goal, location, due date, due time, reminder, repeat, priority, tags, status, notes)
    - Create and manage subtasks (with a toodledo pro account)
    - Filter and sort tasks
    - Quick-add tasks
    - Full text search
    - Actions on multiple tasks (assign to a list, mark complete, star, delete,...)

toodleTasks make it easy to manage your tasks and todo or implement David Allen's GTD methodology on BlackBerry 10 phones

Link: BlackBerry World - toodleTasks Phone Edition

Price: $3.99

yellowhammer likes this.
    04-22-13 11:45 AM
    Great! I've been waiting for a worthy app to implement GTD on the Z10..!

I like the design and layout, looks much better than Ultimate to do list that I've been using.

Have to say though Toodletasks is a bit clunky with screen transitions and when the buttons seem to not always react.

For a V1.0, works well enough for me to start.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:33 PM
    I have the playbook edition and it too started out c lucky and problems with button sensitivity. It is fine now but I wonder what the problem is as this apps has been available for years on Android and Web OS.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:39 PM
    Is ToodleTasks an native BB10 app or is it an Android port?
    04-23-13 09:46 PM
    Is ToodleTasks an native BB10 app or is it an Android port?
    It's an Enyo app developed originally for webOS.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 10:33 PM
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of using En yo over native code? Can this app send notifications such as due dates into the Hub?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 11:23 PM
    No direct integration with the Hub right now. Howewer you can configure toodledo to send you reminders via email and get reminders in the Hub this way. Direct Integration with the calendar/Hub may come in a future release.

Enyo is a javascript framework with multi-plattform support. The app works well on the Z10 but don't have a native BB10 UI.

I don't see any problem with the button sensitivity on my device but I read somewhere that some Z10 have a general sensitivity problem near the edge of the screen. In case of problem send an email at [email protected]
    yellowhammer likes this.
    04-24-13 01:26 AM
    It's nice, but would be much nicer if it was native. Please look into that for future versions.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:20 AM
    Expect improvement over time. I'm considering updating part of the UI to better match the BB10 native UI.
    04-24-13 09:55 AM
    Any plans to implement geo-alerts? This would bring up tasks if the phone was in a certain location on earth.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 10:04 AM
    Wow, looks great!
    04-24-13 10:06 AM
    What features or improvements are you planning to implement during the next 6 to 12 months?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 10:06 AM
    Geo-alert are quite complicated as it means running the app on the background wich would require significant change to the app.

planned for the next 12 month:
    - Performance improvment
    - BBUI (for ex. action bar)
    - Better integration with the calendar / Hub
    - support for toodledo notes
    - Task sharing
    04-24-13 10:23 AM
    Shame it doesn't link with native calendar: wish BB's task had more features
    04-24-13 10:25 AM
    Geo-alert are quite complicated as it means running the app on the background wich would require significant change to the app.

- Performance improvment
    - Task sharing
    Keep up the good work.
    04-24-13 11:57 AM
    08-13-13 06:23 AM

- Performance improvment
    - Task sharing
    Hi, I only found your app lately and already love it

Though there are a few features missing - but many are on the roadmap above (Better integration with the calendar, support for toodledo notes, Task sharing) which is great.
    But the development seems to be stalled for nearly 1 year. Any plans to implement the missing features (and some keyboard shortcuts for the Q10) ?

Cheers
    06-16-14 04:55 PM
    Does the latest version of this app have integration with the calendar / Hub i BlackBerry 10.2?
    02-03-15 06:19 PM
    Does the latest version of this app have integration with the calendar / Hub i BlackBerry 10.2?
    Nope and nope - you can however somehow integrate the calendar by using the webdav calendar feature offered by Toodledo.

All in all - a good app with a nice UI but no further development and it is missing some features.
    Not sure if I would recommend it (though I use it regularly).
    02-04-15 12:37 AM