it was nice to see another user. Asked him if he liked it and he said yep, told him I loved mine!!

Now if only my boyfriend would like his and not ask me to return it for him ;( too bad so sad. (he loves his 9900)

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 10:32 AM
    Maybe you should let him return it and instead get him a Q10 when it's out.

It'll be easy for me to make sure my bf doesn't return his soon-to-be-purchased Z10. He will lose his free in-home technician because he knows nothing about tech stuff. He threatened to trade his Torch 9850 in for an iPhone just for the camera. I told him to go ahead, but I will never touch it, fix it and won't allow iTunes on our computer after it corrupted my entire music collection. He then asked again when his contract was up to get the Z10....haha.
    04-22-13 07:08 PM
    Haha awesome!!! Good story. Well if he decides to return it, we'll I really won't have anyone to bbm/video chat so I think im going to return mine too and just get the HTC one

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:55 PM
    Haha awesome!!! Good story. Well if he decides to return it, we'll I really won't have anyone to bbm/video chat so I think im going to return mine too and just get the HTC one

Posted via CB10
    No you are doing it wrong. Return the boyfriend
    Spencerdl, j8330 and Azensun like this.
    04-22-13 09:27 PM
    I'm in NYC and on the first week it dropped here I saw like three guys on one train with 'em . ..
    04-22-13 09:44 PM
    Good story OP, I agree return the boyfriend.....LOL. I haven't seen any in Georgia yet, but i know there are some here .....somewhere
    04-22-13 09:48 PM
    My kinesiology teacher has a z10 the woman got it on launch day on att

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 10:09 PM
    Our relationship would have ended years ago if we didn't have a BBM Group Calendar. That instant calendar update and notification on BBM is a lifesaver. No more double booking our evenings and weekends. Is this even available on other platforms?
    EarthyBerry and topi like this.
    04-25-13 02:58 AM
    Our relationship would have ended years ago if we didn't have a BBM Group Calendar. That instant calendar update and notification on BBM is a lifesaver. No more double booking our evenings and weekends. Is this even available on other platforms?
    Wait WHAT? There's a shared bbm calendar feature? I am guessing you mean on bbos7?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:32 AM
    Me 2! Saw my first Z10 in the wild other than mine, was in a Staples, was so excited lol! Long Live BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:41 AM
    I'm still the only one I have seen in Ohio.... :-(

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:44 AM
    I'm in Georgia so that makes two lol

Lovin' my Z10
    04-25-13 05:50 AM
    Wait WHAT? There's a shared bbm calendar feature? I am guessing you mean on bbos7?

Posted via CB10
    Yes there is just create a BBM group and then there is a shared calendar within the group that becomes part of your calendar app

Just create a group in BBM invite whoever you want on BBM to be part of it and then you'll get a screen like this in groups

It will have your chats, your calendar, shared pictures a task list everything

Enjoy
    Attachment 154882
    angieberry10 likes this.
    04-25-13 05:56 AM
    I tried buying 2 in Ohio for my brother (who lives in Ohio) but both people were being lame about taking PayPal and meeting him. He did not have the money.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 06:23 AM
    Our relationship would have ended years ago if we didn't have a BBM Group Calendar. That instant calendar update and notification on BBM is a lifesaver.
    Brilliant!
    Thank you so much for this tip. Been using BB for years, including BBM, but did not know this

Torsten
    04-25-13 06:31 AM
    Yes there is just create a BBM group and then there is a shared calendar within the group that becomes part of your calendar app

Just create a group in BBM invite whoever you want on BBM to be part of it and then you'll get a screen like this in groups

It will have your chats, your calendar, shared pictures a task list everything

Enjoy
    Attachment 154882
    I've been blackberry for 8 years and I've never known about groups.. well I never knew what it was good for. I used to try setting up common Gmail calenders and it never worked properly.

Thank you thank you thank you... geezer, how does blackberry not advertise that within a group you can share calender, to do lists and picture folders. This is great!!!!

My sister lives on the other side of the world and we run a business together, bbm is our lifeline. Things just got better
    04-25-13 06:54 AM
    I just got mine yesterday and I'm in Ohio... Well technically Northern KY but I'm only three minutes from Cincinnati!
    04-25-13 07:56 AM
    I actually ran into a female with one at a bar and got her bbm/number just for having this phone.

Posted via CB10
    jchavealot and jdhooghe like this.
    04-25-13 08:05 AM
    Georgia here

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:23 AM
    I've been blackberry for 8 years and I've never known about groups.. well I never knew what it was good for. I used to try setting up common Gmail calenders and it never worked properly.

Thank you thank you thank you... geezer,
    HEY! Who is geezer? I'm the one you should be thanking for bringing it up! Just kidding, thanks rockivy for elaborating for everyone. And like another poster commented, this is really something that should be promoted more by BlackBerry. No one who I've talked to with a BlackBerry has ever heard of this feature.

This sole feature on BlackBerry is the finest example of what a smartphone should do and is one of the primary reasons I've stuck with the platform. I've chosen red for the calendar color to differentiate it from my personal calendar, but 99% of everything goes into this calendar so we don't double-book. When anyone enters a new calendar entry, it appears in all calendars instantly AND all other people get a BBM notification ping that it was entered. You can set a notification for everyone for the upcoming event (like any calendar entry) and anyone can make a change to the event, and when they do, everyone is also notified. Yet another advantage? No need to backup this calendar...it's always present in BBM though your BlackBerry ID login.

I can also attest that everything transfers to BB10 perfectly and everyone doesn't have to have a BB10 device. My other half is still on a OS 7.1 Torch 9850 and all works and syncs well (however he's getting his Z10 next week).
    04-25-13 03:13 PM
    HEY! Who is geezer?
    Lol i meant to say geeze, but auto correct had its way
    jalahandro likes this.
    04-25-13 03:36 PM
    Apology accepted

Yeah there is some cool stuff with the BlackBerry platform!

That's what is great about this forum, it is like the OS itself and whole bunch of individual programs(people) all connected together by this app! The OS

It's just like how QNX works together we are smarter haha

Cheerz (my Jays are leading the Yankees so all is right with the world )

From the Zed of Rockivy
    04-25-13 07:00 PM