Is anyone else having issues with setting up voice mail? Every time in call the voice prompt says either the person you are trying to reach hasn't set up their voice mail box, or it starts to give me the option to change my settings then the prompt goes haywire and sounds like it's garbled and staticy. Also my reception fluctuates a lot, it goes from being full 4G to nothing or emergency call only within a 2foot area Tech support was baffled at ATT when I called.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 06:43 PM
    Can any ATT customers help here? My Verizon voice mail works fine. I also get a solid 4GLTE signal most of the time. But like I said I am with Verizon.
    04-28-13 05:09 PM
    I'm keeping an eye on my data usage. I've had to bump up the size of my plan several times now and I've lost my vvm every time. Each time this happens I call back to C/S and they cheerfully turn vvm back on.

So, call them and they will fix it for you.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:50 AM
    My voice mail was screwed up yesterday as well. It's back working today. I am on ATT
    05-07-13 07:15 PM
    Still having issues, I got the voicemail to work, but I have to enter my password three times to get it to work, the first 2 times I enter it I get what sounds like sound tones of the key pad being pressed. Never had these issues with tmobile.
    07-11-13 02:52 PM
    I'm not having any issues with my vvm or voicemail, however I do see my service going in and out a lot as well. Have u had any ideas on the cause may be?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 04:14 PM