There are tons and tons of posts where people are either complaining about faults on their devices(given that OS7 and below is complete junk in my opinion in comparison to whatever else is out in the market now and for the past year or two AND that bb10 isn't really rid of issues either as hoped/as made out to be due to the delays) or people are complaining about Apps not being available yet, so here I have a proposition for you...

Lemme emphasize I am a big blackberry fan, getting a bit frustrated though with my z10 and its keyboard freezes and network dropping issues. And I've owned devices as stated in my signature.

All of you who are in denial about BlackBerry and who like to 'settle' try to NOT click and comment on posts where people are complaining about apps or bugs and glitches. Maybe if you quit posting unnecessarily then blackberry can gain some positive feedback and for future updates and new devices and Os' they understand consumers' tastes and preferences better...?

Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:41 AM
    There are tons and tons of posts where people are either complaining about faults on their devices(given that OS7 and below is complete junk in my opinion in comparison to whatever else is out in the market now and for the past year or two AND that bb10 isn't really rid of issues either as hoped/as made out to be due to the delays) or people are complaining about Apps not being available yet, so here I have a proposition for you...

Lemme emphasize I am a big blackberry fan, getting a bit frustrated though with my z10 and its keyboard freezes and network dropping issues. And I've owned devices as stated in my signature.

All of you who are in denial about BlackBerry and who like to 'settle' try to NOT click and comment on posts where people are complaining about apps or bugs and glitches. Maybe if you quit posting unnecessarily then blackberry can gain some positive feedback and for future updates and new devices and Os' they understand consumers' tastes and preferences better...?

Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    While this is a good approach the problem is when people think that since their devices are misbehaving, all devices are misbehaving and then they throw a hissy fit. They don't ask for help and say things that are simply untrue. Most people "aren't in denial" about their well behaved devices. They are working correctly. The rest think that since their devices are perfect, every issue must be user error. A mirror image of those users throwing a hissy fit.

A good example is your phrase, "for those in denial" and "settling." What else are you doing except throwing a cheap shot at people and inviting retaliation? If you want a proper forum where people are able to express ideas and explain their problems then:

1) People who are having problems need to be calm and ASK for help and not bad mouth something(A.K.A. Hissy fit) just because they're having issues.

2) People without issues need to stop thinking that just because they don't have issues, that doesn't mean everyone else is somehow doing it wrong even though sometimes an app or something else might be occuring.

3) People need to take off their tinfoil hats and stop thinking Apple and Google are out to get them.

4) People on BOTH sides need to recognize that BlackBerry is a company and is not perfect. That their products, like all companies, are not perfect.

5) Stop disrespecting people

6) STOP BEING BLIND FANBOYS ON BOTH SIDES

7) People need to stop coming to threads and bad mouthing the product(as in, "this sucks because it's not like iOS!!!111!") in order to convince themselves that they are making the right decision in sending the phone back.
    04-20-13 01:02 AM
    While this is a good approach the problem is when people think that since their devices are misbehaving, all devices are misbehaving and then they throw a hissy fit. They don't ask for help and say things that are simply untrue. Most people "aren't in denial" about their well behaved devices. They are working correctly. The rest think that since their devices are perfect, every issue must be user error. A mirror image of those users throwing a hissy fit.

A good example is your phrase, "for those in denial" and "settling." What else are you doing except throwing a cheap shot at people and inviting retaliation? If you want a proper forum where people are able to express ideas and explain their problems then:

1) People who are having problems need to be calm and ASK for help and not bad mouth something(A.K.A. Hissy fit) just because they're having issues.

2) People without issues need to stop thinking that just because they don't have issues, that doesn't mean everyone else is somehow doing it wrong even though sometimes an app or something else might be occuring.

3) People need to take off their tinfoil hats and stop thinking Apple and Google are out to get them.

4) People on BOTH sides need to recognize that BlackBerry is a company and is not perfect. That their products, like all companies, are not perfect.

7) People need to stop coming to threads and bad mouthing the product(as in, "this sucks because it's not like iOS!!!111!") in order to convince themselves that they are making the right decision in sending the phone back.
    I love you, man.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 01:06 AM
    Agreed with op. Seems like the past few weeks forums have been flooded with complaints or negativity about the new device.
    04-20-13 01:23 AM
    Agree with OP. Can't start a revolution against a dictator if half the population is sucking his **** no matter how many he mistakes he makes.

Posted via CB10
    Slamdunc1 likes this.
    04-20-13 01:25 AM
    My thought is... If you write the first post specifically about the issue and not in a bashing kind of way I think you get more quality responses that are on topic and
    will be helpful.

Posted via CB10
    moralcode and Anubhav Nagpal like this.
    04-20-13 01:27 AM
    My thought is... If you write the first post specifically about the issue and not in a bashing kind of way I think you get more quality responses that are on topic and
    will be helpful.

Posted via CB10
    This is very true. Just saw a really well written post "if you're thinking if switching from iPhone 5 to z10". Although OP of that post had issues, wrote it very well to receive great feedback.
    04-20-13 01:37 AM

I like this approach better. All in favor?

Posted via CB10
    russworman and Anubhav Nagpal like this.
    04-20-13 01:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yep

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:02 AM

100% agree.
    04-20-13 04:09 AM
    What gets me is what the heck so called developers did with the Alpha devices? They were out for so long that a lot of these fixes could have been picked up long ago if they tested the devices properly and fed back to BlackBerry
    I heap a lot of blame on those guys for failing in this area.
    Next time BlackBerry should get these devices to people who will actually use and test them.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:13 AM
    They are working correctly. The rest think that since their devices are perfect, every issue must be user error. A mirror image of those users throwing a hissy fit.
    To me, this is the most counter-productive thing about the forum. It's way worse than the obvious teenage troll posts.

Read the OP in this thread , in which this paragon of analytical thought claims that the random rebooting problem must be caused by people dropping their phones, because his isn't rebooting. This individual should be suspended for 3 days and told that if he posts garbage like this again, he'll be banned.

The only problem with that is all the page views his thread is generating : )
    04-20-13 04:19 AM