Have you dropped your phone yet? I dropped mine the first day I got it & I dropped it again today. The case is a little scuffed up but my phone is still in mint condition.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 02:58 PM
    I had my first drop the other day onto carpet. I keep the Z10 in an Incipio Dual Pro and it protected the phone fully.
    04-19-13 03:02 PM
    dropped mine on hardwood floor a couple days ago. Its in a poetic case, zero damage to the phone and case.
    04-19-13 03:04 PM
    No drops as of today

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-19-13 03:08 PM
    It's my greatest fear. It slid off my lap at Starbucks once, but that's it. I keep a case on it unless I'm at home standing over carpet. One little scuff on my precious and I'll be out of whack for sure.
    04-19-13 03:11 PM
    Dropped it while getting out of my car. It was in a Poetic Atmosphere case. It seemed to take the impact to the corner well.

Good times.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 03:17 PM
    Had one drop from my coffee table on a tile floor while reaching for it. Was in the OEM leather pouch so no damage. Normally I leave it naked at home, but I may have to reconsider.
    04-19-13 03:17 PM
    I havent dropped mine yet........ but my wife on the otherhand has dropped hers a few times, and finally broke the screen a couple days ago. She has the white model and it seems quite slippery compared to my black model.... No luck getting it fixed yet though!
    04-19-13 03:52 PM
    No drops....case mate has solid cases tho so no big fears
    04-19-13 04:02 PM
    First big drop was on my trip to Germany, went down a flat escalator and rolled a bit, no scratches or scuffs, heart went to my mouth though.

Posted via CB10
    SPNKr likes this.
    04-19-13 04:03 PM
    I dropped it once, I scratched the top part of the phone. Since then I bought a case. Transformer white on my black z10. Luckily the case is covering the top part where its scratched. Never going case less again unless it's in a room full of cushions

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 in Germany
    04-19-13 04:07 PM
    look at the forum how to repair, or order a new screen at truesupplier or something like it is call ( if you search you will find something)

Invisibleshield of Zagg.com is a great protection.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 04:17 PM
    I dropped mine and it left some scuffs on the top but nothing major and there's a tiny Lil scratch on my screen that one did hurt but still no case and just being more careful since the first and only drop was soo random...

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 04:20 PM
    Yes. Yesterday dropped mine from chest high. Had to do a combat barrel roll to save it. And saved it.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 04:21 PM
    During the first month and a bit I didn't drop it even once, but I've actually started to fumble it an alarming amount lately. I might start putting a case on it, as much as I hate to, it'd be even worse if my Z10 fell to its death.
    04-19-13 04:23 PM
    Yep I have dropped mine twice. I have hardwood flooring and a long time ago my husband had the galaxy s. He bent over and he had his phone in his shirt breast pocket, it slid out and landed on its face and smashed horribly!!!

I dropped my z10 while on the phone with it and it landed on my hard wood floor with no problems or scratches or scuffs. thank goodness!!! Also dropped it on tile from high up and still lives to look beautiful for another day.

How about this, what case are you guys using to protect from falls? I have the red transformer case and I love it.
    04-19-13 04:25 PM
    Dropped mine face down onto concrete. It was sweet.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 04:26 PM
    Yes, three times. No damage whatsoever. I was very happy to see that it didn't come apart with the battery flying across the pavement.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 04:40 PM
    No drops

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 04:42 PM
    Yes, three times. No damage whatsoever. I was very happy to see that it didn't come apart with the battery flying across the pavement.

Posted via CB10
    Haha my Curve and Torch did this constantly.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 05:02 PM
    Dropped mine on concrete. Landed on the corner. Back cover unsnapped a little bit, but no permanent proof of an incident. Ironically, it was the same height I dropped my iPod Touch 4th Gen from, also onto concrete, but ended up with a screen that was separated from the case, and a permanently deformed back cover, complete with a gap you can see the backlight through.
    04-19-13 05:38 PM
    I met my demise yesterday. I had it for a week but it was acting up (reboots and I also dropped it face first)so I returned it within 13 days. I was doing well with my second z10, until I got out of my car and I bent down, it slipped out of my coat pocket then bam! Still working great but I scuffed and scratched the back top left corner. So I'm looking at getting the barely there case from case mate.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 05:59 PM
    Yes, but I took that one back because of reboot issues. I haven't dropped the new one yet
    04-19-13 06:44 PM
    Dropped it while getting out of my car. It was in a Poetic Atmosphere case. It seemed to take the impact to the corner well.

Good times.

Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear. I have the blue poetic on my white Z10 and it's kind of slippery but I like the look and feel of it. Glad to now it will take a hit.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 07:02 PM
    dropped mine twice...*sigh...
    04-19-13 07:03 PM
60 123