Nice to see the My Account get an update today, even if it's for the Q10.
    Lovin the prep work.
    Perhaps the same gusto could be given to NOT forcing Foursquare down our throats.
    04-19-13 11:58 AM
    Question for you...
    I have a work issued Bell Z10 but personally use Rogers (Home phone, Internet, TV).
    1. Does the Roger My Account app on the Rogers Z10 only pertain to the Wireless phone account or all Rogers services, like the My Rogers/Account website?
    2. Is there any way for a non-Rogers wireless smartphone user to get their My Account app.

I searched App World but only see Smart Home Monitoring and One Number apps
    04-19-13 12:10 PM
    I'm out west and we only have Rogers as a cell phone carrier so I can't answer your first question.

my account apps are carrier provided so unless someone has hacked an app and made it work on their phone, I do no believe this to be an option.
    pmccartney likes this.
    04-19-13 01:09 PM
    It only shows the wireless portions. Usage and such. It does give you your monthly bill amount. But again it is geared towards cell.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 12:57 PM
    It only shows the wireless portions. Usage and such. It does give you your monthly bill amount. But again it is geared towards cell.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I sent an email to them from the app asking them to allow more access. If they can show my balance for all services they should be able to show details for all services. That would be awesome. But hey, it's Rogers.

Posted via Z10 and CB10 on Rogers
    pmccartney likes this.
    04-23-13 09:33 PM
    Yeah, I sent an email to them from the app asking them to allow more access. If they can show my balance for all services they should be able to show details for all services. That would be awesome. But hey, it's Rogers.

Posted via Z10 and CB10 on Rogers
    I've sent a note off to the development team about this. I would personally like to see other portions of my bill available in the app, too!
    pmccartney likes this.
    04-30-13 05:09 PM
    Is anyone able to see their data usage using the My Account app? I have the Q10, and the latest version of the app, but it still does not tell me what my data usage is at. LTE network still is not in my area an running on 4G.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:03 PM
    Is anyone able to see their data usage using the My Account app? I have the Q10, and the latest version of the app, but it still does not tell me what my data usage is at. LTE network still is not in my area an running on 4G.

Posted via CB10
    I can see mine, do you have any promo on your acct like unlimited bbm/ bbm video? Cause that would prevent it

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:18 PM
    Thanks habs fan. I do have free bbm video. Well at least now I know the problem. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 07:01 PM
    Thanks habs fan. I do have free bbm video. Well at least now I know the problem. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    No problem, and I've heard from some people that because of that promo, some people have been getting unlimited data, either because Rogers can't tell which is bbm video or real data, or they complain saying they can't see there usage and Rogers hives them unlimited

Posted via CB10
    bahandi likes this.
    06-14-13 07:06 PM