ok, so who can tell me the maker or name of the clock that comes on the Z10?
    I want to redownload it and can't seem to find it.
    Or could someone recommend a better one with a timer and maybe even a sleep timer function?
    Any help?
    Thanks!
    04-18-13 04:00 PM
    I would not know the name of the clock. It comes as part of the operating system installation. If you deleted it and want it back, go to Blackberry World and go to the three dot menu on the lower left. Select My Apps and Games. On the upper right use the selection Apps and Games. You should be able to select Downloaded and Available. You may be able to retrieve the deleted program from there.

If this does not fix the problem, you have two choices that should fix it. Wait for the next update. There should be one coming in a number of weeks from now from what I was told. Or, you can re-install the Operating System for the phone. Before re-installing the OS make sure you have a backup of your information and contact list. The backup is done with the Link software for the Z10.
    04-18-13 04:11 PM
    Thanks for your time!
    Doesn't solve my issue.
    This being a native OS app is not showing on my world
    As for next OS upgrade, I ma "playing" with the dev upgrade for my phone, just miss the clock and was hoping someone knew the name or could recommend a good option if I ma stuck paying for another.
    Ultimately would like a clock with multiple alarms, and a timer function for sleep, but not convinced of any one app from reviews I am reading so I was hoping for actual user input.
    04-18-13 04:39 PM
    Since you are ALL on pins and needles (giggle) I'll tell you what I decided on.
    I'm going to get the PRO version of the clock app here.
    Unless someone has a better suggestion.
    04-18-13 06:19 PM
    The suspense was killing me! Thanks for the update, I'm not familiar with any of the clock apps. Sorry!

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-18-13 06:36 PM