I haven't seen this reported anywhere else, so please accept my apologies if this is a duplicate thread.

My Hub doesn't seem to ever get general notifications. I get notices for all my accounts, but not for things like lending BlackBerry World updates, and Whatsapp messages (though I've reinstalled it).

Is this normal or am I experiencing a bug? What other kinds of notices should I be seeing in the Hub?

Thanks

- Posted in CB10 on The Incredible Z
    04-17-13 05:51 AM
    I get What's App, BlackBerry World, OS Updates. If you want to check if it's working or not, Turn development mode on and you should get a notification

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:05 AM
    Do you have a separate notification area in hub...i.e. with a bell icon? After the last update a lot of people found that this part was missing. You could hear notifications - but not see them (all other accounts were fine).

Posted via CB10
    gts02 likes this.
    04-17-13 01:56 PM
    Yeah I'm one of those people who "Lost" the notifications icon in the Hub after the last update. Hopefully 10.1 will bring it back without having to reload an older backup.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:04 AM
    Yeah I'm one of those people who "Lost" the notifications icon in the Hub after the last update. Hopefully 10.1 will bring it back without having to reload an older backup.
    I never had it, but then I got my phone after 10.0.10.82 was released on my network and did the upgrade almost instantly. Still don't remember seeing the notifications icon in Hub before that...

Is there a known way to recover? Maybe even a device wipe?

Tx

- Posted in CB10 on The Incredible Z
    04-20-13 01:11 PM
    Some say restoring an old backup brought it back. In your case I don't think you have a backup as you updated right away.

I'm not sure if a device wipe will resolve this issue but I'm holding out and hoping the new update will bring it back as I don't feel like dealing with an older back up.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:10 PM