The first order of business, trolls... Be Gone!
    Second order of business, for all those having "issues" with your new z10 devices, I suggest you quit your day job of trolling this website, likewise for all those that are actually experiencing issues, my deepest condolences... Blackberry will see to you, and you will not be let down.

On to the main order of business, Q10 NIGHTMARE. Sounds scary hey? Well, it was. But before I dive into that, let me cover a few bases, and hit a few points.

My very first device, was a Nokia, a flip phone. Then I eventually got a blackberry Tour, very impressive device, the first to take my blackberry virginity, unfortunately after two years it became a little lazy to say, then I got a Samsung galaxy s1, after 2.5 years it also decided that it was time to retire, I then switched to an iphone4s, very unfortunate, since I decided to retire it after about a year last december. Yet while waiting for the z10, I became impatient and impulse bought a Samsung galaxy note II, a fine piece of craftsmanship. But, my heart knew what it wanted deeply, and my lust for a blackberry 10 device has swollen over these past four months, constantly watching YouTube videos of the z10, q10, reading articles, reviews, feeding my crack-berry addiction. Until last night...

I was sleeping on a warm April day, I believe it was April the 15th, and I had a dream, I was in futureshop, browsing the cellphone section when I came upon the Q10, yet to my horror the device had a 2.1 inch screen, I found an employee and brought up this issue, he told me that the q10 arrives on April 30th. I woke up, sweating, but was then calmed by knowing it would come with a 3.1 inch screen.

The moral of this story, once you go to blackberry you'll never go back. Although I am unfortunately a victim of corporate greed and have another 2 years and 9 months left to my android contract, I am ecstatic though, that, to my benefit, my parents will be taking my Note 2, the best of luck to them, and I will be purchasing a Q10, hopefully in white, on the first day it's available. Now, just to say... I will miss work if I happen to work that day, I will walk 90km to the nearest futureshop if my car happens to break, for all the trolls, do not dare stop or hinder my quest.

Ps. I am glad to return to the crackerberry community, I look forward to mingling with all you corrupted souls that have made the wise decision of letting blackberry take over your world
    04-16-13 11:08 AM
    p.s.s I hope I can handle two weeks of waiting for the second coming, aka q10 and not buy a z10
    04-16-13 11:23 AM
    Love the post OP welcome back!!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:22 PM
    willing to walk 90 kms! Seriously? I've personally walked 40kms in -30 celcius with 40km/h wind chill ... NOT fun!

90 kms is just 30kms shy from downtown Union Station Toronto to downtown Waterloo! This means you'll be walking from downtown Toronto, through Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton (the bend), and almost as far as Kitchener! That walk alone will take you 2 hours minimum.

If you actually do that I swear you need to take photos and a few short videos along the way .... that would be EPIC and a perfect ad for BlackBerry to highlight ... "BlackBerry, when you must have a keyboard and no other smartphone will do!"

Excellent post.
    moralcode and surgeon1919 like this.
    04-16-13 05:58 PM
    I live on the west coast, you guys are too populated out on the east. I would pass two small towns with a population of 5000 each about. But, in the end, I would have an amazing commercial, I agree
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    04-16-13 06:12 PM
    Hate to bring it up, but the thread title made me think you had a q10 and had a nightmare experience with it. We should all really pay attention to proper thread titles when creating a new post.
    04-16-13 09:32 PM
    Hate to bring it up, but the thread title made me think you had a q10 and had a nightmare experience with it. We should all really pay attention to proper thread titles when creating a new post.
    I agree, thus my choice of not using "q10 nightmare experience". I'd love to be an owner of an early q10 though, that would be mighty fine.
    04-16-13 09:48 PM