Hey all, I have an AT&T Z10 and I noticed a bug after upgrading last week. When one of my contacts replies in a group text I also get a false notification in their individual text message as well.

For example, I have a group text going with my siblings. Each time one of them replies within the actual group text, their individual chat thread also gets a false notification saying they wrote to me when in reality they only replied to the group text and it only shows the reply within the group text.

Not sure if I was clear but if so I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this bug as well. This issue did not exist prior to the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 03:26 PM
    I experienced this once but my wife is having the issue constantly. Not really sure what the issue is. I found that if I deleted all my old messages with members involved in the new group text I didn't get the false notifications, but for her thats not really an option. Any help is appreciated.

(If I don't fix all of her issues she may go back to her iPhone so help me out!)
    04-17-13 07:49 AM
    I experienced this once but my wife is having the issue constantly. Not really sure what the issue is. I found that if I deleted all my old messages with members involved in the new group text I didn't get the false notifications, but for her thats not really an option. Any help is appreciated.

(If I don't fix all of her issues she may go back to her iPhone so help me out!)
    Convince whomever she is group texting to get a BlackBerry and do a group BBM, BAM problem solved. "Sell Like Hell"
    04-17-13 07:56 AM
    Mine does the same thing constantly, I haven't found any good solutions.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    04-17-13 08:08 AM
    Mine is on verizon too btw, stock verizon OS.

04-17-13 08:09 AM
    This has been happening since before the update. It's pretty annoying hopefully it gets fixed soon

Posted via CB10
    Hector Galarza likes this.
    04-17-13 08:52 AM
    Mine is on verizon too btw, stock verizon OS.

Same here. It made me feel bad too because at first I thought my mom had sent me double messages because she couldn't properly send a group message. Sigh. Don't tell her I thought that.

Posted via CB10
    Kat0908 likes this.
    04-17-13 09:05 AM
    Same here. It made me feel bad too because at first I thought my mom had sent me double messages because she couldn't properly send a group message. Sigh. Don't tell her I thought that.

Posted via CB10
    LOL! I was just confused when I saw the notification but there was no new message

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 09:15 AM
    I've been having this problem since I got the z10 a month ago - driving me nuts!
    04-19-13 02:56 PM
    Wish I had an answer, it's driving me nuts.
    04-19-13 03:01 PM
    I've just done a security wipe On my UK Z10, restored the data, and now when an individual texts me, say 'A' - my Z10 reports it coming from a completely different person, say person 'B'.

No groups involved, really annoying. Had a text I thought was from my cousin, it was really from my head of personnel. Had another text from my cable tv supplier (correct) saying it was from one of my employees (incorrect!)

What do I do?!
    05-09-13 11:43 AM
    Did you already turn your phone off then on again? (aka reset it)
    05-09-13 07:15 PM
    Z10: There is an anomoly of uncertainty regarding texts notification and, less frequently, phone notification in the Hub Management sub menu. Indeed, new texts often are nor displayed on 'Blackberry Hub'.

Haphazardly, the 'Text Messages' button will slide to 'Off' in the Hub sub window "Hub Management."

This "Off" setting sometimes happens when making setting changes in another application. It is really quite unpredictable.
    06-01-13 01:20 PM