2. You may not vote on this poll
  • MANY BUGS

1 50.00%
  • SLOW SYSTEM

1 50.00%
  • NO APP UPDATE NOTICE

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    i was happy with my IPHONE but it was really bad day i change the blackberry z10 , really upset and feel sorry of my ideas,

in my company almost people use to with viber+fring and i need mobile voip app to connect with the world...but i got nothing really sadddddddddddddd....

i saw many port over the internet BBM management kind of rude and that's why many of developer showing no interested to develop app for BB OS 10 ,

i will kick BB Z10 if didnt get viber+ fring+mobile voip ... THOSE APPS NOW TODAY'S BUSINESS LIFE LINES....

HUMBLE REQUEST TO BBM MANAGEMENT , PLEASE GUYS DO NOT BE RUDE WITH THE DEVELOPERS , YOU NO NEED TO ASK 100 PAGES REPORT BEFORE SUBMITTING APP ALSO SAD ITS NEED ONE MONTH TO APPROVE THE APPS KIND OF JOKE AT TODAY'S MOBILE RACE ..
    04-15-13 04:31 AM
    So go kick it and move one. No news here. Skype will be available.

Oh how sick I am of those posts..
    Spawn12 and amarkj like this.
    04-15-13 04:35 AM
    I sold out my iphone 5 and but bb z10 , really disappointed .... Feels so down
    04-15-13 04:38 AM
    Ys we need voip app

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:01 AM
    Wah wah wah wahhhhh...this is all i hear from people who arent happy with the Z10....seriously did you not do your homework/research before buying the phone??!!!???. Everyone on this damned planet knows that there is no skype as of yet, viber is meant to be coming out at some point but no clear date given along with other apps that havent made it onto the Z10.

My advice?? if you arent happy with the Z10 and it feels like a let down then please for the love of god, return it and get something that fits your needs. And next time do some research to see if certain apps are available on a phone or not lol.

And your poll makes no sense :/
    04-15-13 06:08 AM
    also for someone who works in the "business world", your f'n grammer is HORRIBLE!

Nothing to see here folks just another troll. 2 posts and already complaining pfft. We need people that contribute to the community, not people like this guy. Its too much of a monday to be reading sh!t like this LOL
    Baked, Jay47, kellysz01 and 2 others like this.
    04-15-13 10:01 AM
    OP, there are no cross platform VOIP apps yet but they will be coming.
    Hope you will still be around to see them, and also to see this OS grow.
    It's fine to be upset if the apps you want aren't here, that's reasonable.
    But I think your poll is pushing it into trolling territory.
    Jay47 likes this.
    04-15-13 10:10 AM
    dear spawn . some time we saw a beauty-full girl with full of make up ,, we dont know is she really good or not just follow the way the way what our eyes are looking ,,,..

same i got hacked by the marketing and advertisement every where over the net-shops...etc

if RIM guys don't allow easy method to develops the apps , it will be trouble for them to get stack in the mobile marketing ..
    04-15-13 08:35 PM
    dear spawn . some time we saw a beauty-full girl with full of make up ,, we dont know is she really good or not just follow the way the way what our eyes are looking ,,,..

same i got hacked by the marketing and advertisement every where over the net-shops...etc

if RIM guys don't allow easy method to develops the apps , it will be trouble for them to get stack in the mobile marketing ..
    What are you talking about? you don't make any sense, BlackBerry 10 is probably the easiest platform to develop for.

Posted via CB10
    Snap51 likes this.
    04-15-13 09:52 PM
    I don't know what any of those apps are, so there is probably a good reason they aren't on the z10 (read: some small dev house that went poor building for iPhone).

But, as a multi platform developer. Trust me when I say this

There is no easier platform to build for than BlackBerry10. If some small weird dev house with strange social media apps isn't building for BB10 - that'd their problem. There are more than enough solutions available for chat and social media.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 11:25 PM
    Viber and Skype are confirmed just no release date. BlackBerry isn't holding them back at all, it's up to the developers of the app when they release it, I'm sure BlackBerry would approve of them in a heart beat

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-15-13 11:30 PM
    A real company with real money just picks up the phone to do business. They don't use viber+fring or whatever it was you said.
    Kick it man... kick it, then go back to your ladies/childs phone so u and your so called company can do business.

Posted via CB10
    stevepar and SO_Davis like this.
    04-15-13 11:33 PM
    04-16-13 12:28 AM
    I agree with the OP. I think its sad the way BlackBerry made us wait for such a great product. The Z10 is just amazing, it puts the Crack in Crackberry and its this addictive/selfish nature that has drawn people away from their precious iPhones. Shame, I thought the Apple to be the forbidden fruit, not so much.

Anyways, apart from Skype, Viber, etc, I think the app you need most is a Grammar App. I mean no disrespect OP but I would hope you do most of your business in a language other than English. Additionally, if you are posting to this forum from a computer, spell check must have hung itself. And if you are using predictive text on your Z10, the learning curve will be steep and I doubt the Z10 will be up to the task if those are the sentences you are constructing. And it seems you have somewhat of a good understanding of the English language judging from some words you used.

Nevertheless, if the Z10 is too advanced for you, take it back and get something else, no one is holding a gun to your head telling you to keep it. It makes me wonder about how many things you bought and are "sssaadddd" over but yet have kept in your life only to remain miserable?
    04-16-13 12:51 AM
    Do we need one of these same threads every hour?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-16-13 12:58 AM
    Dear OP
    Please come back when you have legible grammar, I'm not even confident what you stated exactly. But until then, we can only assume your capacity to use a phone and its functions is on the same level...so please troll somewhere else.
    Thanks
    04-16-13 01:13 AM
    Skype and Viber have both confirmed that they are coming to BB10.
    Skype us at closed beta as I understand it, which means the release should be soon.
    Viber has also confirmed that they are building a native app for BB10 and are trying to get it out as soon as possible.

I gotta say, u didn't do much research, it's common knowledge which big name apps aren't available on BB10.
    It might not be a bad idea to check through some other threads already started where the dev's have actually replied

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-16-13 02:13 AM
    hello Mr.anthony

please look at your profile , you are one of the blackberry abuser ???? its look like standing in a bar and telling people >> drinking not good for health
    04-16-13 02:47 AM
    A humble request in all CAPS not so humble.
    And honestly if these applications are a deal breaker for you...you definitely should go with Android or iPhone because in the long run you will be more disappointed with the Z10 its better to quit while you are ahead.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:02 AM
    What are you talking about? you don't make any sense, BlackBerry 10 is probably the easiest platform to develop for.

Posted via CB10
    While I think the OP is trolling, I'm really tired of hearing this
    That's why we're still lacking functional apps.
    It's why we have no headless apps.
    Why apps can't tell if the device is meant to be in silent.
    Why mail issues haven't been fixed in months.
    The whole BB10 is so amazing awesome and easy to develop for thing is an absolute myth.

A real company with real money just picks up the phone to do business. They don't use viber+fring or whatever it was you said.
    Kick it man... kick it, then go back to your ladies/childs phone so u and your so called company can do business.

Posted via CB10
    Didn't think it was possible, but you're trolling harder than the OP.
    Pick up the phone, may as well get a dumbphone.
    End by being insulting.

This thread should have been shut down yesterday when it was reported.
    Nothing good was ever going to come from it.
    04-16-13 03:04 AM
    Can't understand what op is looking for but viber is coming? Skype is coming? But instead of all blaming and accusing of being a troll be honest facebook is pants compared to a very good edition on 7.1, and twitter yes they fixed something but it still takes 10 secs to get into news feed at all times my 8900 ,torch or bold have never done this ever its instant always has been sort this out and a lot of happy peeps I reckon, peeps yes I use browser for both fb and twitter now!
    04-16-13 03:18 AM

LOL wut???

Posted via CB10
    R Field and LazyEvul like this.
    04-16-13 06:32 AM
    ***sigh.......
    04-16-13 10:27 AM
    I don't know and don't want to know what half of these are lol.

But if it's a profitable company that isn't going bankrupt... they will build for BB10. If they aren't able to afford the time or money, stay way from the company.

If they can't spend a few days to reach new clients, you can only imagine the state of their internal security and system maintenence.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:36 PM
    This thread is terrible, OP you should feel bad. If there was an award ceremony that gave out awards for the worst threads ever, this thread would win. Actually, after the award ceremony the event organizers would be able to shut down the event and never hand out another award because this thread would always be the worst.
    04-22-13 11:19 PM
27 12