Konfusis say's
    04-14-13 07:48 AM
    There are a few ways...but the fastest way to wipe the data (all) is to do a Security Wipe. That will bring it back to the way it was before any data was added.

Settings>>Security and Privacy>>Security Wipe
    04-14-13 08:08 AM
    I just want to clean old mess and email like I could the desk top manager. I don't want to wipe the entire phone? BlackBerry Link doesn't offer that

Konfusis say's
    04-14-13 08:12 AM
    but you have to know that you lose all information etc with the security wipe !!! so there is nothing left after that...
    just to let you know
    04-14-13 08:13 AM
    Escon I know from owning an 8300 and so on! I don't BlackBerry Link Desktop Manager was far better
    I just want to clean out some old data to get speed with the Z10 without starting over.

Konfusis say's
    04-14-13 08:28 AM
    It depends on the type of data:

Email - open Hub, tap the lower left corner, select the account you want to remove bulk email from. If you want to remove all messages from a specific folder or folders, pull down the folder list by tapping the down angled bracket on the blue bar at the top.

With the messages listed, long press the date bar at the top of the list, a tool bar will slide in from the right. Anything done on that tool bar, including the trashcan will act on all messages below the date bar. WARNING, this cannot be undone.

For files such as music, pictures, videos or documents, open the File Manager app. Select the device by tapping the lower left corner. Long press the folder or file. To multiselect, long press a file and use the Select More option from the tool bar on the right. With all stuff selected, you may be able to tap the trashcan.

Please note it may be possible to retrieve deleted files with software.
    04-14-13 08:46 AM
    Jut press on a email you want to delete till it turns BLUE then on the right side TAB when it slides open, click on the check mark Icon and then click on all the emails you want to delete and then click on the delete icon.
    04-14-13 08:57 AM