Just when you thought it was safe to start a thread, reality shows her pretty face. Be very careful what you post for the all feared "Cate The Thread Killer", will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger and you'll know her name is Cate! lol I know my thread will be the next victom but it won't be the first or last to feel her wrath. In all seriousness, I was just looking through the threads and noticed that almost all CLOSED threads had been done by Cate. She's doing a great job cleaning house and I thought it should be mentioned. Keep on doin what your doin, Cate. By the way, no hard feelings, huh?
    10-06-08 12:59 PM
    As long as my "3 word story" thread doesn't get closed, she can close any thread she wants. LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 01:18 PM
    As long as my "3 word story" thread doesn't get closed, she can close any thread she wants. LOL.

She's already closed one of mine and soon it will be 2, I'm sure. lol.
    But it's all in good fun so I hope no one gets upset or anything. Better her than anyone else, I say.
    10-06-08 01:26 PM
    I have noticed that Cate does her job as a mod quite well. The only threads I've seen her close were double posts, perv stuff, and abuse to other members. So what were your's golfie?

10-06-08 02:32 PM
    I have noticed that Cate does her job as a mod quite well. The only threads I've seen her close were double posts, perv stuff, and abuse to other members. So what were your's golfie?

Actually, the thread I had closed by her was what is now " Ask A VZW Rep". I hope this thread isn't taken the wrong way. I was just having a little fun while observing the threads, that's all. By the way, congrats on your post count status.
    10-06-08 03:21 PM
    Well, no hard feelings, but it kind of gets annoying when she closes some threads that don't get a chance!
    But she does her job well, it just seems like she closes most of the closed threads!
    I thought I was the only one that noticed. But she's cool. Good job cate

10-06-08 05:11 PM
    Actually, the thread I had closed by her was what is now " Ask A VZW Rep". I hope this thread isn't taken the wrong way. I was just having a little fun while observing the threads, that's all. By the way, congrats on your post count status.
    Thanks, and I'm just teasing you about getting closed down . We all have our moments.
    10-06-08 06:35 PM
    Thanks, and I'm just teasing you about getting closed down . We all have our moments.
    Trust me; even when its unbeknowing to me as to how others somehow sprinkle magical fairy dust to paint my words out to be more than what they are (even if the face value of the words is simply and sometimes; brutally being honest)...I've had my fair-share of run-ins; I don't like them; of course not...I'm against unbalanced censorship.

Point: Take things in stride; don't read what's not there. Enjoy your time here; cate isn't bad enough to have this type of a thread created...afterall, she's a bears fan; therefore she has to be a good human being right? :-P

10-06-08 10:49 PM
    I have always had a soft spot for Cate. She was nice to me when I was just a beginner. Anyone who wants to give her a hard time has to go through me first. Beware! I'm Chuck Norris! Lol

10-07-08 12:11 AM
    Dude I am so pissed with your thread. I started one and that friggin thing
    kept going of the rails I just gave up on it.
    10-07-08 01:41 AM
    ...and you stay on Cate's good side by bribing her
    with a bottle or two of Calcium Water Yeah I know it makes
    no sense but she will get the reference

I have favorite posters, but Cate is my favorite Mod.
    And she looks so much better than Chaz, Pete6 and JeffH
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 10-07-08 at 01:47 AM.
    10-07-08 01:43 AM
    What did I do?

Oh. JeffH. I'm Jef H...

Cate is very fair with her iron fist!

This is a change from my other board. The "Off Topic" area is home to a bunch of trolls who berate every n00b that enters, and share perverted stories and nasty pictures.

Ahhh, home...

So anyway, this has been a little of an adjustment for me, but most of Cate's posts I've seen have been polite and helpful.

And every Bears fan could use a little support. And those Cubs fans could REALLY use a big hug right about now..
    10-07-08 03:59 AM
    Trust me; even when its unbeknowing to me as to how others somehow sprinkle magical fairy dust to paint my words out to be more than what they are (even if the face value of the words is simply and sometimes; brutally being honest)...I've had my fair-share of run-ins; I don't like them; of course not...I'm against unbalanced censorship.

Point: Take things in stride; don't read what's not there. Enjoy your time here; cate isn't bad enough to have this type of a thread created...afterall, she's a bears fan; therefore she has to be a good human being right? :-P

Just to clarify one more time, I didn't start this thread to make trouble or anything. Cate is great at what she does and if you read my post, you'll notice that I'm complimenting her with a splash of humor. By the way, Cate being a Bears fan doesn't make her special but loving and missing Chicago Dogs does! This was all in good fun. Smile and be happy.
    10-07-08 10:52 AM
    Medal of Honor to be shut down/closed by Cate? Maybe so!

Who has the most medals?
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 10-07-08 at 12:21 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    10-07-08 10:58 AM
    Just to clarify one more time, I didn't start this thread to make trouble or anything. Cate is great at what she does and if you read my post, you'll notice that I'm complimenting her with a splash of humor. By the way, Cate being a Bears fan doesn't make her special but loving and missing Chicago Dogs does! This was all in good fun. Smile and be happy.
    I apologize for the misunderstanding of your tone behind creating this thread. Things get lost in translation sometimes when they're simply read.

However, there's still no need to act cute and start a thread like this...the moderating and moderator can speak for itself; doesn't need a bibliography attached to it. With that said...no sir; how about you smile wider and be happier. If you're already there; well then you beat me to it.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 10-07-08 at 11:58 AM.
    10-07-08 11:56 AM
    LOL i motion for this thread to be CLOSED...by CATE!

Seconds?

i actually noticed that as well with closed threads. i thought it was funny. And the original post here was cute.

i like this forum because of the lightheartedness (is that even a word).

Last edited by chrisy520; 10-07-08 at 04:26 PM.
    10-07-08 04:18 PM
    LOL i motion for this thread to be CLOSED...by CATE!

Seconds?

i actually noticed that as well with closed threads. i thought it was funny. And the original post here was cute.

i like this forum because of the lightheartedness (is that even a word).

I second that, chrisy. I'm glad someone got it. It was only meant to be a humorous observation and compliment to Cate. It's clearly going elsewhere now. Where are you, Cate? lol
    10-07-08 04:30 PM
    i thought this thread was for a halloween theme! Lol. So i WAS a bit disappointed.

10-07-08 04:36 PM
    i thought this thread was for a halloween theme! Lol. So i WAS a bit disappointed.

Sorry to disappoint you, chrisy. On the bright side, now maybe you can be the one to start a Halloween thread.
    10-07-08 04:40 PM
    Cate is a MOD working hard on this site as are all of the MODs. We continue to bring everyone a great and friendly environment that isn't too serious and provides lots of great information. Take it easy please to all and be respectful. Thanks.
    10-07-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD