Wifi file explorer is an awesome app that allows you to wifi transfer files over a browser and you can upload, download, zip and unzip files.

There is a free version and it is awesome besides some dumb arses reviews it works everything except limited on upload files in the PRO version you can upload multiple files and a few other features.

If you not care about the pro features then the FREE version is perfect for you.

I been using the free version for a week or so and just bought the PRO tonight its only 1.99, but worth it and more.

No need to MAP drives and all that pain in the arse.

I open my PLAYBOOK With it from my Z10 and vice versa, as it is available for both devices and if you PAY once thats all it is ONCE.

Awesome MUST HAVE APP.

Easy to use, seriously it is.

On my laptop I noticed it took at times a few tries to open browser to playbook, but thats expected due to my firewall.

Give a try ppl you will love it.

You can access SD Card as well for example I see SD card 1 and SD Card 2, which sd card 1 is the z10's device storage and sd card 2 is the sd card you installed.

You can also Use app to just browse your device too.

No need to load up BlackBerry link to use wifi as it's a pain at times too.

Search for it in BlackBerry World.

Wifi file explorer

Do Note:

Be careful if your fooling around in folders and such as you could end up deleting something you should not just like looking at PC files be careful.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-13-13 06:11 PM
    No need to MAP drives and all that pain in the arse.

No need to load up BlackBerry link to use wifi as it's a pain at times too.
    I'm glad you like it, I use it on my Android tablet all the time.

But I wanted to respond to the two comments you made above.

I have Windows 7 and it is very easy to connect to the Z10

-On the Z10: make sure you have Settings > Storage and Access > Access using Wi-Fi > On
    -On Windows: click on the start button and type "run", press Enter, then type "\\nameofZ10Phone\" press Enter

You can fine out nameofZ10Phone in Settings > About > Device Name

After the first time, it will remember your password and the name of your phone so it will be even quicker. I use this all the time to move over movies and audiobooks.
    04-13-13 06:34 PM

-On the Z10: make sure you have Settings > Storage and Access > Access using Wi-Fi > On
    -On Windows: click on the start button and type "run", press Enter, then type "\\nameofZ10Phone\" press Enter

After the first time, it will remember your password and the name of your phone so it will be even quicker. I use this all the time to move over movies and audiobooks.

Yeah I have windows 7 64 bit and yeah you can do all that start run and type file://192.168.x.xxx/ the ip of the device.

It can be a pain at times connecting though if firewall is a pain.

But it's so nice to just load up wifi file transfer and enter ip into the browser and it's awesome from Z10 to playbook and vice versa.

04-13-13 06:55 PM

That's what I use. Piece of cake to use

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:19 PM
    Still awesome app for Free for those who have issues using the pc way and most of all from Z10 to playbook and vice versa.

04-13-13 10:46 PM