Can anyone point out the best app in AppWorld that says it'll bring flv support to your PB? The most important feature for me is ease of forwarding/rewinding. There are 4 paid apps and 2 free apps:
    1. MovieFlvPlayer
    2. Flash Video Player
    3. FLV Video Player by Bit Labs
    4. FLV Video Player Hiratte
    5. Player D
    6. Local Media Player
    04-13-13 12:02 PM
    #4 by hiratte has worked very well for me over the past 2 years I believe. Videos don't show up in videos under native video app, but show in the player. I use Real Player to download and I believe the player creates a folder for Real when you begin bringing videos over. Hope this helps.
    HeHates and jotey like this.
    04-13-13 09:00 PM
    There is at least one other app that can play flash vids, and that is KalemSoft Video Player. I have KalemSoft, Movie FLV Player, and Local Media Player. As far as jumping forward or back within a video, KalemSoft wins hands down as far as how long it takes for playback to resume, with Local Media Player second and movie FLV Player a distant third.
    HeHates likes this.
    04-13-13 09:53 PM
    Chesterhall, that helps. Thanks. FLV Player can see the flv files in your video folder? You don't have to create a separate one, do you?
    Last edited by HeHates; 04-14-13 at 09:44 AM.
    04-14-13 01:22 AM
    Pacoman03, that's good to know. I am going to look for KalemSoft and give Local Media Player a spin since it's free.
    04-14-13 01:27 AM
    Kalemsoft can play most formats.
    HeHates likes this.
    04-14-13 04:46 AM
    Chesterhall, that helps. Thanks. FLV can see the flv files in your video folder? You don't have to create a separate one, do you?
    I can't answer that question but in general, many apps for the pb do NOT acknowledge Folders at all. Rather they present all the video files they find on the pb, no matter what folder they may be located in. Or, even if you have subfolders like Video/tv, Video/movies, video/flv the apps will still just show them all. Whereas Kalemsoft and maybe another app or two can help organize using Folders. Kalemsoft is probably the most pricy but definitely a terrific program.
    HeHates likes this.
    04-14-13 08:40 AM
    F2, I prefer to have organized folders so that's good news. The price is off-putting but I think I will benefit from several of the features it offers, such as reading subtitles.
    04-14-13 09:54 AM
    #4 by hiratte has worked very well for me over the past 2 years I believe. Videos don't show up in videos under native video app, but show in the player. I use Real Player to download and I believe the player creates a folder for Real when you begin bringing videos over. Hope this helps.
    Thanks to support our FLV player for 2 years...
    04-30-13 09:57 PM
    Now if only the Kalemsoft folks would add an equalizer I might pull the trigger...

RCK

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-13 03:01 AM