Does anyone know of a good physical fitness app available for the Z10? On my Bold I used the Gymtechnik app which is exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for something similar that lets me enter various cardio work outs, and record repetitions, sets, and weight lifted. I found one called Virtua gym which was okay, but it would never save anything that was entered. As for Gymtechnik, they said they didn't plan on creating the App for BB10 and to just use their web-site and the phones browser.
    04-12-13 08:42 PM
    You can sideload a few like fitocracy not sure if that will exactly fulfill your needs. Then again I always just used notepad apps to log mine.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-12-13 08:49 PM
    Such a shame that there the developers of Gymtechnik are not creating the app for BB10. That is one app that even crackberry praised for the quality of the app. Maybe if we could beg the developer to create it for BB10.
    04-16-13 01:21 AM
    Is Nike Training coming or non?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:25 AM
    Does anyone know of a good physical fitness app available for the Z10? On my Bold I used the Gymtechnik app which is exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for something similar that lets me enter various cardio work outs, and record repetitions, sets, and weight lifted. I found one called Virtua gym which was okay, but it would never save anything that was entered. As for Gymtechnik, they said they didn't plan on creating the App for BB10 and to just use their web-site and the phones browser.
    Docs to Go is preloaded on the Z10 and lets you create Excel spreadsheets. You could easily record that info in a spreadsheet.

Just a suggestion.
    04-16-13 01:29 AM
    I was hoping for a p90x app but that might just be a future project of mine For now it's spreadsheets
    04-16-13 02:16 AM
    There is a P90X tracker App in Blackberry World now. In the case of the other former BB fitness apps, we need Endomondo, Runtastic Pro, LoseIt!!, MyFitnessPal, the LiveStrong app for Calorie tracking. I need these applications so that I can use my HRM while I'm working out. I currently have the Polar HRM and it worked fine with Endomondo. Once they do this, then I can get that fancy Nike running sleeve (made for iPhone) just put my Z10 in.
    04-18-13 03:58 AM
    Has anyone tried the Zombies, Run app it isn't on Blackberry despite me bothering the Six to Start developers everyday...its on iOS/Android. it's suppose to making for a more intense run because it plays background noise of zombies running after you.
    04-19-13 02:29 PM