Has anyone noticed the way Blaq is handling images after the latest update? The thumbnail is displaying properly, but the full size image is getting cut off pretty significantly.

This only happens in landscape and not portrait, seems as though there is some sort of issue with scaling. Also if you switch from landscape to portrait it just causes more exciting havoc, like the image being only half on the screen etc.

Is this just me? Blaq users chime in if you feel my pain!

Disclaimer: although I have a minor gripe, I still think Blaq is a great app, and would not have paid for it otherwise. That's right, I went Blaq and I'm not going back (unless I'm not able to see full images again)

Posted via CB10 from my Zed10
    Last edited by shnozwo; 04-15-13 at 07:49 PM.
    04-12-13 06:35 PM
    Works fine for me. I just checked and looked at quite a few images. They all rendered perfectly except in portrait mode. In portrait mode, the image is cut off. In landscape its perfect. Switching from portrait to landscape while viewing an image brings it back nicely, just a little off center.

Are you confusing portrait and landscape? Landscape is camera at top. Portrait is camera on the side.
    04-13-13 10:08 PM
    Works fine for me. I just checked and looked at quite a few images. They all rendered perfectly except in portrait mode. In portrait mode, the image is cut off. In landscape its perfect. Switching from portrait to landscape while viewing an image brings it back nicely, just a little off center.

Are you confusing portrait and landscape? Landscape is camera at top. Portrait is camera on the side.
    No, I am aware of the difference between portrait and landscape. When I view a picture in landscape mode (not all pictures, but enough for me to post about the issue), they get cut off at the bottom of the screen. If I then switch to portrait with the same image open, the full height is displayed, but the right half of the picture gets cut off. This problem remains when switching back once more from portrait to landscape.

Guess I'm the only one experiencing this, haha...wonder if it has anything to do with the size of the image? I don't seem to have the issue with smaller images.
    04-15-13 10:55 AM
    IDK?!? I rarely use portrait mode on my Playbook.
    04-15-13 11:02 AM
    I rarely use portrait either, as I pointed out in my OP. I first noticed the issue in landscape. I only switched to portrait to see if the full image would display.

jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-15-13 07:51 PM
    Developer here. Are you guys all running on OS 2.1?
    04-17-13 12:45 PM
    Yes.

Posted via Zeppelin
    04-17-13 12:54 PM
    Yeah 2.1 here as well.

Not really as big an issue now since I've been glued to my Z10 after getting the new Blaq

Excellent work!

04-17-13 06:30 PM
    Yeah 2.1 here as well.

Not really as big an issue now since I've been glued to my Z10 after getting the new Blaq

Excellent work!

Thanks.

Will check out the PlayBook version to see what's up.
    pkcable and shnozwo like this.
    04-17-13 11:43 PM
    ^--------Is this guy good or WHAT!!!!!!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-18-13 12:34 PM
    ^--------Is this guy good or WHAT!!!!!!
    Yeah he is good indeed! Thanks for looking into this jcarty, much appreciated!

04-18-13 04:00 PM