BB Travel is not automatically detecting my new travels. I went to settings and it is set to auto detect, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I really need help, I travel like every week,so its important to have a good place to keep track of all the different itineraries Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
    04-12-13 09:50 AM
    I never use the app, but have it installed.

I don't know what to suggest except maybe contact blackberry about the issue.

Did you make sure that ALL permissions are turned on under permissions for the app?
    04-12-13 09:52 AM
    I've seen other threads on this in "BlackBerry 10 Apps " section. Try there.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    04-12-13 09:57 AM
    It works, it needs to be able to scan your email and if it picks up a travel booking it will add it. It Picked up a flight I purchased with Skyscanner and it showed me my seat number, how long my layovers and told me that I don't have a hotel booking yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:07 AM
    BB Travel only puts the appointment in the local calendar on the BB which does not sync to work or other calendars.
    04-12-13 10:52 AM
    BB Travel is not automatically detecting my new travels. I went to settings and it is set to auto detect, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I really need help, I travel like every week,so its important to have a good place to keep track of all the different itineraries Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Try to manually forward the itinerary email to the @blackberry.worldmate.com email address you see in your BBTravel settings.. That works for me on all "troublesome" travel registrations...
    ima5exypaki likes this.
    04-12-13 11:01 AM
    Thanks everyone. I will try it again. It worked great on my 9900. So I have high hopes.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:45 PM
    I have this issue.
    BB Travel does not pick up my trip email notifications.
    All I do is just forward it to;
    [email protected]

And it gets picked up in Travel.
    04-12-13 03:12 PM
    It works fine for me. It detects hotels, car rentals, and air travel, but not train travel.
    04-12-13 03:12 PM
    On a related note, is there a way for travel to add my trips to my calendar. It would make it simpler to share my trip info with my team

Tried searching but found no info and no info on apps in my Z10

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 09:34 AM
    On a related note, is there a way for travel to add my trips to my calendar. It would make it simpler to share my trip info with my team

Tried searching but found no info and no info on apps in my Z10

Posted via CB10
    Since I got my Z10, 7 of my 8 travel emails were recognized by BlackBerry Travel AND the details were inserted into my Z10 calendar.

One of my travel confirmation messages was not picked up by BlackBerry Travel and I just forwarded it to: [email][email protected][email]
    ... and then it was picked up by Travel immediately. I found this email address under BlackBerry Travel / Settings / Manage My Email.

If you are in BlackBerry Travel and looking at an itinerary for a trip, you can share the itinerary "Trip Status" via BBM, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter. You can also send a copy of the itinerary via email. Lots of options for sharing.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 04-20-13 at 01:16 PM.
    04-20-13 10:23 AM

Thanks
    Make sure you go into BlackBerry Travel and check the Settings by swiping down from the top. Scroll down and make sure "Automatic Trip Scanning" is "On".

Scroll down further and tap on "Manage My Email". Make sure the email address you use to receive your travel notifications is listed there.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 10:36 AM
    Since I got my Z10, 7 of my 8 travel emails were recognized by BlackBerry Travel AND the details were inserted into my Z10 calendar.

One email was not picked up and I just emailed it to: [email protected]
    ... and then it was picked up immediately. I found this email address under BlackBerry Travel / Settings / Manage My Email.

If you are in BlackBerry Travel and looking at an itinerary for a trip, you can share the itinerary "Trip Status" via BBM, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter. You can also send a copy of the itinerary via email. Lots of options for sharing.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Good info. BTW, you just posted your number..
    04-20-13 12:54 PM
    Make sure the email address you are receiving travel info through is connected to your travel account. You can add multiple email addresses for Travel to scan.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:59 PM
    Thanks. Good info. BTW, you just posted your number..
    That's not my number but I'll go back and delete it anyway.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 01:12 PM
    I had the same issue with mine. I couldn't figure it out twenty minutes. After rebooting the phone it actually detect it.

Try that and see if it works

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 01:46 PM
    There is another thread on this .......

Most seem to be having success in either:
    1) Delete BB Travel account and reestablishing
    or
    2) Uninstalling BB Travel and re-install.

There is another thread on this and that's what seems to work for others with this problem.
    04-20-13 02:06 PM
    Same here...I used this app regularly with my Blackberry Bold. I just changed to the Z10 and downloaded the app and it's not updating. Also, with the Bold I could send an email reservation/confirmation to Blackberry traval...that feature is not there either.
    04-26-13 04:18 PM
    Same here...I used this app regularly with my Blackberry Bold. I just changed to the Z10 and downloaded the app and it's not updating. Also, with the Bold I could send an email reservation/confirmation to Blackberry traval...that feature is not there either.
    Hey guys, I was just here at the airport with my daughter and we purchased her a flight from one of the ticketing agents. Before we left the counter, her phoned beeped with a confirmation from BlackBerry Travel that it had already recognized the airline flight confirmation email.

Amazing. So guys, if your BlackBerry Travel isn't picking up the flights etc., read the advice above on how to fix it. IT JUST WORKS!!!

I guess this puts the lie to all the other threads about email being delayed on the Z10.
    04-26-13 04:56 PM
    Just to let you know that I use BB Travel all the time. Works great for me, picks up everything.
    Only problem is when you make a change in a reservation the old and the new remain in the summary. No big deal. Use this for all my business travel. Excellent. Makes me stay with BB.
    04-26-13 07:58 PM
    Not too sure if you're still having issues.
    Maybe you didn't give BlackBerry Travel all the application permissions it needs to work properly?

Check: Settings > Security and Privacy > Application permission > then find BlackBerry Travel and ensure all the permissions are enabled.
    I used BlackBerry Travel a few times thus year on my Z10 with no issues so far.
    Good luck.

Proudly posted via Z10 on CB10
    paysonw likes this.
    04-26-13 08:44 PM
    Yeah, looks like the developer has abandoned the product.
    05-24-18 05:45 PM
    Yeah, looks like the developer has abandoned the product.
    You're replying to a five-year old thread. Besides, BlackBerry Travel used TravelMate, which is no longer in business.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    05-24-18 11:51 PM