First of all there is something wrong when putting in contact and automatically linking them to Facebook or Twitter. If I add a contact with a number I don't want it to link to facebook and show a second mobile number under the same name that's not even valid and on their account. Yes I have changed the settings to stop the automatic contacts being added but for some reason it still tends to do it without my permission.

Next is an obvious one, how can you not allow multiple alarms. Not including this feature seems like a ridiculous mistake.

Now for music, seems like a job well done overall and I'm happy with most of the set up. However, when I go my collections where it says all songs there is no alphabetical quick scroll option. An Iphone has it on the right side for their phone. maybe BlackBerry should get rid of the pointless song numbers on the left and replace it with that quick scroll that so many people were most likely looking for. It's not very easy to quickly scroll down my music of over 1000 songs by just swiping up.

One improvement for the maps and gps is to show the route instructions on an overhead view and I can skip through by clicking some kind of next button. You know like in a standard Google maps app like the one I had on my Bold 9900.

Facebook is annoying as well and needs a huge update. Group messaging doesn't even show who's in the group and there is no option to leave the group. To add there is no way to delete the chats either. My biggest annoyance definitely was that my photos that I have been tagged in didn't show up in my account. I have no idea why this would be left out.

Twitter is another let down seeing as I can't even receive dms. On top of that it is impossible to search someone's account even if you're following them because it doesn't automatically update the list to people you're following. This problem occurs when trying to tag someone in a tweet as well. Twitter also always crashes on me and I am forced to restart the app.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:45 PM
    Not sure of the reason for this post, all of this has been mentioned many times on the forums already.
    04-11-13 11:49 PM