I couldn't see the pictures on my Facebook app, so I uninstalled and re installed it and I still couldn't see them and with them went my contact pics as well. So I un installed it restarted the Z10 and installed the app again now I can see the pics but all contact Facebook pics aren't showing up.

What went wrong and where?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 04:39 PM
    I couldn't see the pictures on my Facebook app, so I uninstalled and re installed it and I still couldn't see them and with them went my contact pics as well. So I un installed it restarted the Z10 and installed the app again now I can see the pics but all contact Facebook pics aren't showing up.

Posted via CB10
    The Facebook application is ****. Lets be honest here, it does not even show you the correct Most Recent on your news feed & the application overall is ****. Maybe Facebook & Blackberry should do something about it?
    04-11-13 04:44 PM
    When did you just figure this out? It's sucked since day one

This post is OLD NEWS.............
    04-11-13 04:45 PM
    When did you just figure this out? It's sucked since day one

This post is OLD NEWS.............
    I never use the application unless i need to. I use the browser on my Z10 for Facebook. I emailed Facebook about this issue but never got a reply back.
    04-11-13 04:48 PM
    Maybe Facebook & Blackberry should do something about it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if Facebook had done anything at all for us? BlackBerry wrote this app for it's users because Facebook was apparently too busy creating chat heads for Android to not support their users with BlackBerrys.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-11-13 04:50 PM
    I never use the application unless i need to. I use the browser on my Z10 for Facebook. I emailed Facebook about this issue but never got a reply back.
    You emailed Facebook! Haha they're gonna get a kick out of that considering they have nothing to do with the Facebook app for BB10. lol
    04-11-13 04:51 PM
    You emailed Facebook! Haha they're gonna get a kick out of that considering they have nothing to do with the Facebook app for BB10. lol
    Another 20+ of my friends emailed them about this issue as well. So did another 2 people i know that work at best buy emailed about it. If more people email them or talk to them, they way do something. You never know.
    04-11-13 04:54 PM
    Yeah your title is a lie.
    Facebook app needs a hell of a lot of improvements!
    04-11-13 04:55 PM
    Another 20+ of my friends emailed them about this issue as well. So did another 2 people i know that work at best buy emailed about it. If more people email them or talk to them, they way do something. You never know.
    True, maybe they'll get off their bums and make a real app for BB10. Because so far, they've done nothing.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-11-13 04:56 PM
    Wouldn't it be nice if Facebook had done anything at all for us? BlackBerry wrote this app for it's users because Facebook was apparently too busy creating chat heads for Android to not support their users with BlackBerrys.
    Weird i never knew this part lol. Oh well.
    04-11-13 04:58 PM
    True, maybe they'll get off their bums and make a real app for BB10. Because so far, they've done nothing.
    Agreed. I never knew Facebook never made the app. Now that i know, another email will be sent haha. But yea if more people email Facebook about this, Maybe they will make a app for us. For now we should all email Blackberry about this.
    04-11-13 04:59 PM
    I refuse to even try and use it anymore.

Just use the browser for it.
    04-11-13 05:01 PM
    Needs chat and news feed sort.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    04-11-13 05:40 PM
    I download Facebook x launcher, but have to use the native to upload photos.
    04-11-13 05:46 PM
    Weird i never knew this part lol. Oh well.
    Yeah if you go in to BlackBerry World and search for the Facebook app, click on it and on the info Page at the very top below where it says "Facebook" it tells you who created the app. It says Research In Motion.
    04-11-13 07:09 PM
    Yeah it sucks. We all know. Can't believe they don't even have sharing posts! I always use the browser.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    04-11-13 07:11 PM
    Yeah it sucks. We all know. Can't believe they don't even have sharing posts! I always use the browser.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    It actually does have a share function when you press and hold on the post, but for some reason it's always greyed out?!?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    04-11-13 07:33 PM
    Yeah if you go in to BlackBerry World and search for the Facebook app, click on it and on the info Page at the very top below where it says "Facebook" it tells you who created the app. It says Research In Motion.
    They did it for the old os too which are much better so it's not really an explanation as to why bb10 app is so poor

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 03:16 AM
    I don't think it's too bad now but then I would count myself as a power user. At first, it was very buggy but has improved considerably. I rarely bother now with the mobile site.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 03:23 AM
    The Facebook application is ****. Lets be honest here, it does not even show you the correct Most Recent on your news feed & the application overall is ****. Maybe Facebook & Blackberry should do something about it?
    Yep. No auto refresh or active frame implementation either. RIM really did a poor job on their social networking apps; the twitter app is pretty bad as well.

Posted via CB10
    Hassan Hbk likes this.
    04-12-13 03:31 AM
    I don't think it's too bad but very very limited. Messages don't even auto update but it does the job and for anything else the browser can be used so I suppose at the moment it's better than nothing!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 03:36 AM
    Facebook app is pretty much crap. But then again even on the android its crap too. So i don't know.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 04:09 AM
    its not Crap on Andriod its way better than bb10 , i often use Andriod fb sideload app , and Messenger (fb) most of the time
    04-12-13 04:32 AM
    Also we need the ability to delete posts etc

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 04:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    You need to remove both Facebook and Twitter accounts. Then add your Facebook account first, give it some time to sync contact photos, usually it takes 2 to 3 hours to sync it all up but it really depends how many contacts you have. After all photos are synced, add your Twitter account

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 06:14 AM
33 12