My wife's white BlackBerry z10 on Verizon has rebooted on average 2x's a day since purchased, I know WTF Verizon, she's ready to switch back to I phone and won't do it unless I switch with her. I'm pretty tempted as well BBM World SUCKS!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:55 PM
    An update for Verizon is inevitable.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:59 PM
    Try BB World. It's prob better.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-11-13 02:02 PM
    Sorry to hear about your predicament. I would suggest taking it to a Verizon store and having it replaced. It should not be doing that. I have had mine a few days but it has been working fine. Even try brow beating them into giving you some goodies for your time (car charger, protective case).
    Gambit11B and howarmat like this.
    04-11-13 02:04 PM
    I don't understand why people decided to switch from iPhone to Z10 in the first place......if they did ANY research at all beforehand, they'd already know that BB World is nothing close to the App Store yet.

At least LIE and tell us something with some worthiness, not "my wife hates it, and because I'm whipped, I hate it too."
    04-11-13 02:08 PM
    My wife's white BlackBerry z10 on Verizon has rebooted on average 2x's a day since purchased, I know WTF Verizon, she's ready to switch back to I phone and won't do it unless I switch with her. I'm pretty tempted as well BBM World SUCKS!

Posted via CB10

Not to be rude, but why post this here? There is something called a search bar in which a few others have posted things like this. No need for a new thread. If she wants to go back to the iPhone, so be it. Most posts on here are great review & i have only seen little amount which says theirs reboots 2x times a day.

Remember you failed to realize that the BB World just released for the Z10. Mosts apps are still coming. Something to think about before bashing it.
    04-11-13 02:09 PM
    stop calling people trolls. Either help the OP with valid suggestions or dont post.

OP, a couple people have been able to exchange their VZW Z10's and get replacements on the spot and have had better luck with the rebooting problem. VZW needs to upgrade their OS version also becuase most all other carriers have a newer OS and the rebooting problem seems to be greatly reduced. I would get a exchange and stick it out if you can until the update
    dbollman423 likes this.
    04-11-13 02:10 PM
    It is a new OS, there is not going to be as many apps as iPhone has yet. You should have known that and did your research before buying it. Also, Verizon Z10's have been faulty it seems (not all). I've had mine for almost a month and have had zero reboots. Get a new one from Verizon as they will exchange it.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    dbollman423 and howarmat like this.
    04-11-13 02:19 PM
    Stop all the winning about it. Call your carrier and have them get BlackBerry Tech Support on the line.

Then either they send you one or you go into the store and exchange it.

Worked for me.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-11-13 02:36 PM
    I'm with Verizon and o took my white z10 back to them because it rebooted all the time. I kept my phone for a week to see if it would stop. I even did a wipe and everything. Nothing worked so I exchanged it for a new one and I had my new z10 for about 3 days now and haven't had any reboots. I would highly suggest you exchanging it, if you can.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:39 PM