I'm not really "getting" this Remember thing. Seems like a downgrade from the Evernote app. Thoughts on which is the better route to go - Remember or sideload the Android Evernote 4.2 app?
    04-10-13 09:25 PM
    Depends on your needs. Remember is basically BlackBerry 10's take on Memo/Tasks/Voice Notes/Reminders.
    It incorporates all those in one place which makes it easy for you to keep track of things you need to "remember".
    It's really an organizer.
    You can of course store pretty much anything in it.
    Like instead of a simple note you can use Docs To Go, create your document, "Share" it to "Remember", and you can file it in the Remember App.

If you want to store huge essays or documents, it can do it for you, but it doesn't have a fancy interface to do it for you. No fonts, no font size, no color. It is a strictly functional app for you to jot things down.

Evernote has a nicer interface, but functionality wise, they should be pretty similar.
    Edit: Two things the Remember app actually lacks is
    1) not being able to "Share" the entries. Though if you have a voice note or doc attached to the entry, you could share that.
    2) not being able to sync this with any other source. (Or at least not from what I can tell)
    04-10-13 09:32 PM
    Thanks - I think i'd have to change some of what I'm doing with my Evernote if I'm going to really move to Remember then... Maybe I'll play around a bit more and see how they both work.
    04-10-13 09:38 PM
    I can't get remember to sync properly. I would use evernote.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    04-10-13 09:44 PM
    I can't get remember to sync properly. I would use evernote.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, that seems to be one of the down sides of the remember app. You can't sync it with anything.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 11:09 PM
    I emailed Evernote ([email protected]) and asked if they had plans to officially release a full-featured standalone app for BB10 for use in addition to the Remember integration and this was their response:

"Unfortunately we have to wait until we have the Blackberry permission to put it on the market"

If you'd like to see the Android port become officially available (or maybe even a native app!), email them and let them know. I'm sure its just a matter of red tape between BB and Evernote to get it approved. Contact info for them and many others are in my thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    04-11-13 07:26 AM
    I emailed Evernote ([email protected]) and asked if they had plans to officially release a full-featured standalone app for BB10 for use in addition to the Remember integration and this was their response:

"Unfortunately we have to wait until we have the Blackberry permission to put it on the market"

If you'd like to see the Android port become officially available (or maybe even a native app!), email them and let them know. I'm sure its just a matter of red tape between BB and Evernote to get it approved. Contact info for them and many others are in my thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    Interesting response from Evernote, but I would like to hear Alec Saunders' take on this position from Evernote. I got the impression that BB was going all out to get these apps available, and permission from BB was not an issue. Smells like red herring from Evernote. Has Evernote submitted an app for "approval" or are they sitting around waiting for a bag of money from BB?
    04-11-13 11:09 AM
    Wasn't there a CB news post on syncing Evernotes in Remember? I think they incorporate into each other.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:35 AM
    I like how Evernote is synced into the Remember app, but would love to have a native BB10 Evernote app too.
    04-11-13 01:37 PM
    Yeah, that seems to be one of the down sides of the remember app. You can't sync it with anything.

Posted via CB10
    Ok I figured out the issue. The remember app has to stay running in an active frame at all times to sync up. It is not a background process.
    04-12-13 01:47 PM
    Didn't help for me froze for weeks. I deleted the Evernote account from remember will sideload the android app.
    06-18-13 07:00 AM
    Andrew,
    Wanted to check re: in Doc's to Go, it has the Evernote trademark. Reportedly, the 10.2 update will add more useful function to the Evernote app.

I received a response from Evernote that detailed some work-arounds until the 10.2 upgrade is available.

Evernote Blackberry is only supported on specific clients amongst various carriers on phones with OS 5.0 or above. If you don't have access to Appworld, or our program does not show in Appworld on your device (or shows, but does not offer a download option), this means your phone _or_ carrier are not on the supported list.
    We have found that if you are on an unsupported carrier, or using an unsupported phone, there is little chance our current offering will operate 100% for you.
    For phones where the Blackberry client is unsupported, we have a browser version of Evernote available at http_//www.evernote.com/m
    Depending on the capability of your phone, it will display a "lite" or a "java enhanced" version.
    You can also email notes, audio clips and pictures from your phone to your Evernote email address, which you can find on your account settings page.

BB can be configured to be stored on an SD card but from your BB settings, and this will apply not only whit Evernote but all your apps, but the fact is that Offline content is only available for premium users.

Evernote has the Business scan feature but on Evernote Hello available only at iOS devices by the moment.

Do you know if the BB 10.2 upgrade will allow us to work with more Evernote functions or if it will be a limited app?
    (i.e., will we be able to use the business/professional scan function or will that not be included?, does the BB version upgrade allow us to store data in Evernote and/or the micro-sdhc card?, or will we have to use Remember or Doc's to Go?
    gene
    08-14-13 12:19 PM
    I wish I could have a time associated with tasks in BlackBerry Remember. Sometimes just a day for a due date is not enough.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:25 PM