As you know, once you update your blackberry or BBM to BBM 7. It will show a call icon in gray or green on every contact who has BBM 7 for voice call, it will be there even if the other person's phone is offline. But it's not the same in My BlackBerry z10. I have so many contacts with BBM voice but sometimes the icon just disappears, I don't know what's wrong!! I'm always connected to wifi.. I tried to disable BBM voice by 3G so it doesn't cause a confusion or something but the problem is still there, the icon is not there for me to press.. it appears sometimes suddenly.. its just me and my luck.. help please

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:58 PM
    As you know, once you update your blackberry or BBM to BBM 7. It will show a call icon in gray or green on every contact who has BBM 7 for voice call, it will be there even if the other person's phone is offline. But it's not the same in My BlackBerry z10. I have so many contacts with BBM voice but sometimes the icon just disappears, I don't know what's wrong!! I'm always connected to wifi.. I tried to disable BBM voice by 3G so it doesn't cause a confusion or something but the problem is still there, the icon is not there for me to press.. it appears sometimes suddenly.. its just me and my luck.. help please

Posted via CB10
    As any online service, you must be connected to the server for it to work, so, if your WiFi is working properly and your data plan allows for video calls, then only thing left is the server.

I'd suspect you got cut up from the server by whatever reason. I know I've seen it happen to me while on calls (BBM to PB mostly).
    04-09-13 08:04 PM
    So how can I fix it? How can I stay connected to the server?! Why does the old BBs don't have this problem? !

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 08:23 PM
    So how can I fix it? How can I stay connected to the server?! Why does the old BBs don't have this problem? !

Posted via CB10
    I said mostly PB, it happened to a few OS5 devices too. And about fixing it: There is nothing one can do about server sided issues. Unless of course you can go up to BlackBerry, enter the room and check the server.

Here, I just wait a few minutes and try again, it's a matter of minutes. How bad is it on your side?
    04-09-13 08:34 PM
    Am I reading this wrong, or isn't it possible that the person on the other end just isn't "reachable" (no wifi)
    04-09-13 08:38 PM
    Am I reading this wrong, or isn't it possible that the person on the other end just isn't "reachable" (no wifi)
    True. Quite true.
    04-09-13 09:05 PM
    Not everyone with wifi in this world

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 05:56 AM
    I said mostly PB, it happened to a few OS5 devices too. And about fixing it: There is nothing one can do about server sided issues. Unless of course you can go up to BlackBerry, enter the room and check the server.

Here, I just wait a few minutes and try again, it's a matter of minutes. How bad is it on your side?
    It's so bad that out of 10, I see the icon to call once.. :/ my friend has bold 9900 and he can see my contact bbm call is gray.. and it's there like all the time.. I can't even get to see the icon in the 1st place!!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 05:58 AM
    Not everyone with wifi in this world

Posted via CB10
    Soooo, they wouldn't be reachable. Haha, am I missing something??
    diegonei likes this.
    04-10-13 01:53 PM
    Which carrier are you with?
    Here in the middle east its completely blocked atm

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 02:06 PM
    In BBM 10 if the other person is not on wifi the green call icon disappears. It comes back if the other person is available and on wifi.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    04-10-13 02:11 PM
    In BBM 10 if the other person is not on wifi the green call icon disappears. It comes back if the other person is available and on wifi.

Posted via CB10
    Focus with me.. I know that gray means offline and green means online, what I'm saying is, though my friend has BlackBerry voice in his BBM, the damn icon doesn't show, it's not there while it appears in his side like all the time because he has BBM7, mine is like BBM6 but for BlackBerry 10
    Got it?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ftmax; 04-13-13 at 03:40 AM.
    04-10-13 09:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Focus with me.. I know that gray means offline and green means online, what I'm saying is, though my friend has BlackBerry voice in his BBM, the damn icon doesn't show, it's not there while it appears in his side like all the time because he has BBM7, mine is like BBM6 but for BlackBerry 10
    Got it? ?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ftmax; 04-13-13 at 03:42 AM.
    04-10-13 09:05 PM
    Which carrier are you with?
    Here in the middle east its completely blocked atm

Posted via CB10

It works perfectly in oman, everyone is using it. My problem is that the icon doesn't show, so I don't know if the person has BlackBerry voice or not or if he is online or not, suddenly the icon appears and it just disappears, not there. Thats my problem

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ftmax; 04-13-13 at 03:43 AM.
    04-10-13 09:06 PM
    my bbm 9900 voice nt working on wifi when i click to cal status is voice chat connection cannot be established wt to do .....reply me
    12-04-13 01:34 AM