It seemed so not long ago, there was doom and gloom. The tides are finally changing. Many developers such as myself are grateful for the support we received from Blackberry to bring over our apps and create native ones as well.

Blackberry made a promise $100 per app and they delivered!

Milestone Integrated Marketing just sent you money with PayPal.

Payment details
    Amount: $2,000.00 USD
    Transaction Date: April 9, 2013
    Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Message: On behalf of BlackBerry, thank you for participating in the BlackBerry application Port-A-Thon. Please find enclosed your application payment reward. Please note this may be a partial payment. Thank you! The Milestone Prize Fulfillment Team

So Big Shout out for making this happen
    04-09-13 02:35 PM
    Awesome! Congrats to you and thank your for making apps for BB!
    04-09-13 02:38 PM
    Message: On behalf of BlackBerry, thank you for participating in the BlackBerry application Port-A-Thon. Please find enclosed your application payment reward. Please note this may be a partial payment. Thank you! The Milestone Prize Fulfillment Team

For which port-a-thon was it?
    Thx 4 info

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 02:43 PM
    Final port a thon. Sorry forgot to mention that. It was exactly 4 weeks from the day I was told to confirm my payment info or it.
    04-09-13 04:29 PM
    Sweet. Keep up the good work guys and gals!!
    04-09-13 04:31 PM
    So Tell us more about your apps ?
    blakobecwa likes this.
    04-09-13 04:35 PM
    Yeah i got mine too, please note that may be partial payment. Hope receive all by the end of this week

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 04:37 PM
    It seemed so not long ago, there was doom and gloom. The tides are finally changing. Many developers such as myself are grateful for the support we received from Blackberry to bring over our apps and create native ones as well.

Blackberry made a promise $100 per app and they delivered!

Milestone Integrated Marketing just sent you money with PayPal.

Payment details
    Amount: $2,000.00 USD
    Transaction Date: April 9, 2013
    Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Did you receive the $2000 in a single payment or 20 transactions 100 each

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:07 PM
    Did you receive the $2000 in a single payment or 20 transactions 100 each

Posted via CB10
    It should be a single payment, at least mine showed up that way.
    04-09-13 09:40 PM
    It should be a single payment, at least mine showed up that way.
    I've received 2 payments 100 each, im expecting more.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:54 PM
    Lucky you guys, today, nearly after 3 months after last port a thon i received an email from rim redemption JUST to confirm my PayPal details. 3 months?! And just an email for PayPal? And now another 6 weeks to receive payment. Again - wtf?!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 01:47 AM
    Lucky you guys, today, nearly after 3 months after last port a thon i received an email from rim redemption JUST to confirm my PayPal details. 3 months?! And just an email for PayPal? And now another 6 weeks to receive payment. Again - wtf?!
    No offence to you personally but there are lot's of app spammers out there wanting their piece of the pie. Lot's of administration. Maybe not the thread to discuss this, but I think BB shot themselves in the foot with these so called "rewards". How many apps that are actually of use to someone did it attract? All I see in the "New" section in BB World is people wanting to make easy money. That 100.000 apps number doesn't mean anything in reality. People complained that Apples app store was mostly fart apps... this is worse if you ask me. Less is more!

I wish BB thought more about quality like Apple instead of acting this desperate. From the App Store review guidelines:
    "If your App looks like it was cobbled together in a few days, or you're trying to get your first practice App into the store to impress your friends, please brace yourself for rejection. We have lots of serious developers who don't want their quality Apps to be surrounded by amateur hour."

End of rant.
    04-10-13 03:28 AM
    No offence to you personally but there are lot's of app spammers out there wanting their piece of the pie. Lot's of administration. Maybe not the thread to discuss this, but I think BB shot themselves in the foot with these so called "rewards". How many apps that are actually of use to someone did it attract? All I see in the "New" section in BB World is people wanting to make easy money. That 100.000 apps number doesn't mean anything in reality. People complained that Apples app store was mostly fart apps... this is worse if you ask me. Less is more!

I wish BB thought more about quality like Apple instead of acting this desperate. From the App Store review guidelines:
    "If your App looks like it was cobbled together in a few days, or you're trying to get your first practice App into the store to impress your friends, please brace yourself for rejection. We have lots of serious developers who don't want their quality Apps to be surrounded by amateur hour."

End of rant.
    Apple words?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 04:49 AM
    Apple words?
    Source: https://developer.apple.com/appstore...uidelines.html
    04-10-13 04:51 AM
    They sent $2000 in a one lump payment. I had to laugh when someone Private messaged me here asking for $300-$300 so they could get a Z10 too..lol
    04-10-13 12:28 PM
    They sent $2000 in a one lump payment. I had to laugh when someone Private messaged me here asking for $300-$300 so they could get a Z10 too..lol
    When did you get the payment?
    04-10-13 04:57 PM
    Confirmed my paypal to milestone March 9 received my payment April 9.
    04-11-13 07:58 AM