Hello everyone,
    A lot of people emailed me when the app got pulled down by BlackBerry...well, StereoTube is back and is here to stay!
    The video review by James Richardson is here if you don't know what this app is about: http://crackberry.com/progress-music...ube-mp3-movies

I was forced by BlackBerry to remove the download feature....but if you initially bought the app with that feature will not lose it if you update!

I added YouTube video quality selection and YouTube account login - you can fully sync your YouTube playlists - including adding/deleting/sorting songs and create new/delete YouTube playlists! The most awesome use case is to create a bunch of playlists on your computer and then open the app, sign in to YouTube(from the Settings page) and you'll have your playlists on your phone! You can keep adding songs to your playlists, they will instantly appear on the main YouTube page... I think you get the idea

The app is also 25% cheaper for a limited time! Only 2.99$!

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/25493893
    04-09-13 03:39 AM
    Cool, thanks for the info! And thanks for getting your app back on in the store! I have it on my PB!
    04-16-13 09:19 AM
    Ive been holding off updating as i did not want to lose the downloading option, are you positive it wont disappear??
    04-16-13 01:25 PM
    If you haven't uninstall the app, you won't loose the download feature after update.
    tommo7788 likes this.
    04-17-13 02:12 AM
    If you haven't uninstall the app, you won't loose the download feature after update.
    Cheers dude, great app!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 02:17 AM
    Please bring back the download function to the app. Stereotube become just a normal Youtube player now after update.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 10:59 AM
    Pissed as had not realised that feature was taken away. I updated to the leaked version and had to re install stereo tube and now don't have that feature on testing after reading here.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:16 PM
    If you read the developers post - it was not his decision to remove the downloading feature. Blackberry required him to remove it, understandably, as it directs you to be able to download copywrited material.

Please bring back the download function to the app. Stereotube become just a normal Youtube player now after update.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:18 PM
    Is there a way to get the app with the download button?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 02:59 PM
    Yes there is a way to get the download button back. I found a way to downgrade the app and keeping your playlists. Please PM me or contact me via official support email from the app's page.
    07-16-13 04:32 AM
    Many of you asked for VEVO (desktop videos) support, well the last version adds exactly that, you can play 99,99% of the videos found on YouTube/VEVO!

Enjoy!
    ciprianmuresan likes this.
    09-18-13 03:15 AM
    You didn't even mention your app is on sale! Just happened to come across, and couldn't resist a good deal.
    09-20-13 02:17 AM
    The app is on SALE again, just 0.99$!
    StereoTube now has a built in playlist of songs, that is automatically populated several times a day with the trending songs - the most downloaded songs on iTunes. That means that anyone can now just start listening the most popular songs without searching. Also, it helps discovering the latest songs, daily.

Enjoy!
    11-14-13 07:44 AM
    So, are we still able to preload for offline viewing or no?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 12:00 PM
    yes, you can download
    11-28-13 02:40 AM
    Yes, I still have the download future, awesome

One question; if I ever reload my whole OS, and back up app data including your app, will the download future still be there?

Posted with my Z10 via CB10
    11-28-13 03:05 AM
    I mean for people who have never downloaded the app before. Preloading the videos is still an available feature? I'm trying to decide which of these apps to purchase. FastTube's free version is not convincing me to purchase it. I just may give StereoTube a run and am also thinking about SuperTube (formerly known as Super2).

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 12:49 PM
    Yes, you can, buy it, use it a few minutes, then reach me via the support email for details(if you still need it )
    11-29-13 04:48 AM
    I have downloaded stereo tube a long time ago but it's sad I never use it because the UI is soooo laggy.. sometimes the app doesn't close when swiping up.. I'll have to swipe from the size in order to minimize it.. it is very sluggish..

Is this just mine or its like this for everyone..
    Ps I bought it because I thought it caches videos and songs.. but it doesn't -.-

Maybe you could include that in a future update?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 06:01 AM
    It does cache songs/videos. Be sure to have the latest version of the app!
    11-30-13 01:35 AM
    Yes, you can backup, delete, do everything with the app, you'll still have that feature!
    Yes, I still have the download future, awesome

One question; if I ever reload my whole OS, and back up app data including your app, will the download future still be there?

Posted with my Z10 via CB10
    kimoi likes this.
    11-30-13 01:36 AM
    I have downloaded stereo tube a long time ago but it's sad I never use it because the UI is soooo laggy.. sometimes the app doesn't close when swiping up.. I'll have to swipe from the size in order to minimize it.. it is very sluggish..

Is this just mine or its like this for everyone..
    Ps I bought it because I thought it caches videos and songs.. but it doesn't -.-

Maybe you could include that in a future update?

Posted via CB10
    Yes I've been using it a lot lately, and i have to admit it is a bit sluggish/laggy. It is very functional for my needs and wants. But does stick when swiping. Still a great app. (2.7.0.10)
    12-01-13 10:00 AM
    I will investigate the problems with minimizing the app. Please use the phone in portrait mode, it seems to respond better to minimizing than on landscape.
    If someone doesn't see the Download tab, please restart the app and then wait 10 seconds. You should see a message...
    12-02-13 03:01 AM
    So, are you able to download songs as mp3's or not? I mean for someone buying the app for the first time.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 01:37 PM
    yes, you can. buy the app, open it... close it, open again, wait 10 seconds.
    12-03-13 07:20 AM
37 12