I was so excited when I received my BlackBerry z10 from Verizon wireless which I ordered from wirefly.com within 2 hours just today the phone turned completely off I did multiply battery pulls and anything I could to revive it but nothing worked. I only placed one phone call and sent a few text messages I already sent the phone back but will be without a phone for another week since I sold my old devices to make room for this one.

Why did this happen does anyone know? I have read a few threads about this problem what could I have done to turn the phone back on? Please any input would be great

Sent from my BlackBerry playbook
    04-08-13 07:35 PM
    Try charging your phone?
    R Field likes this.
    04-08-13 07:46 PM
    I was so excited when I received my BlackBerry z10 from Verizon wireless which I ordered from wirefly.com within 2 hours just today the phone turned completely off I did multiply battery pulls and anything I could to revive it but nothing worked. I only placed one phone call and sent a few text messages I already sent the phone back but will be without a phone for another week since I sold my old devices to make room for this one.

Why did this happen does anyone know? I have read a few threads about this problem what could I have done to turn the phone back on? Please any input would be great

Sent from my BlackBerry playbook
    Was the battery fully charged? Did you charge it for the recommended period they suggest? Did you call customer service and ask them to help you? What did they try?

I also have a VZW phone but I got mine at a VZW store not from Wirefly. Does wirefly have a bad reputation? Give us more info as to what happened please and what you did from the time you opened the box.

Maybe someone can help you figure out what went wrong so you don't repeat the problem. (just in case it was something you could have prevented).
    04-08-13 07:47 PM
    Wirefly sucks. Get it from a VZW store, that way if something happens again you can get it taken care of that day.
    fsufan1200#CB and Gees97 like this.
    04-08-13 07:49 PM
    Was the battery fully charged? Did you charge it for the recommended period they suggest? Did you call customer service and ask them to help you? What did they try?

I also have a VZW phone but I got mine at a VZW store not from Wirefly. Does wirefly have a bad reputation? Give us more info as to what happened please and what you did from the time you opened the box.

Maybe someone can help you figure out what went wrong so you don't repeat the problem. (just in case it was something you could have prevented).
    The phone was on the charger when it when it died. The battery was at about 80 % so it was charged enough? After looking at a few threads it seems like I'm not the only one who encountered this problem I really hope that the second device does not give me any trouble my fingers will be crossed
    04-08-13 08:55 PM
    Wirefly sucks. Get it from a VZW store, that way if something happens again you can get it taken care of that day.
    What have you heard about wirefly.com? Do they have a bad reputation with sending defective devices I save almost 100 dollars with the purchase through them
    04-08-13 09:08 PM

04-08-13 09:09 PM
    Clearly wire fly is the issue....good point also assuming the OP doesn't know how to charge a phone is smart.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 09:10 PM

I did nothing out of the ordinary just loaded my contacts through Verizon sync and placed on the charger afterwords I am really telling the truth if this is happening across the board with Verizon customers I'm a really concerned
    04-08-13 09:12 PM
    Problem one wirefly. Problem 2 **** happens. It happens to everyone out there. Get a replacement and enjoy the phone its not a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 11:48 AM
    Wirefly buys defective phones and sells them?
    04-09-13 11:52 AM