Just FYI, OurGroceries says, "We're working on a BlackBerry 10 version. It should be out in the next few months."

Not sure how many of you use it (it's a rather popular grocery-list-sharing app), but it was a core app for our family back in my 9650 days. Nice to know another app I relied on is on the way! I may buy a Z10 yet
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    04-08-13 03:43 PM
    It's already available as an android sideload and works pretty good -- hope they're making a native app, that would be great!
    niss63 likes this.
    04-08-13 07:06 PM
    Love the app. Have been using it for two years. It was the first Android app I side loaded. Works just like it did on the Torch.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:09 PM
    It is available now, and it works very well.
    I have missed this app since having upgraded from my 9650 to the BlackBerry Z10 and I found it in BlackBerry World.
    Search for "Ourgroceries" or this link...
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/7224
    It seems to be a ported android app, but it's still free and works perfectly. Although I will be watching for native BlackBerry 10 version when it becomes available. I too had made an inquiry to it's developer Headcode, and was also told it's being worked on.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 12:12 PM
    Just downloaded this to both my Z10 as well as my wife's, and it works (and syncs) perfectly!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 12:35 PM
    Downloaded the app on my Z10. However there doesn't seem to be any way to navigate within the app. Also no way to access settings. Am I missing something? I can add to a list, then have to close out and restart to add another item. Can't name the list, and or do any other activity.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 12:40 PM
    Downloaded the app on my Z10. However there doesn't seem to be any way to navigate within the app. Also no way to access settings. Am I missing something? I can add to a list, then have to close out and restart to add another item. Can't name the list, and or do any other activity.

Posted via CB10
    you have to swipe down from the top and a menu will show at the bottom from there you can go back and the 3 dots will bring up the menu

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 12:45 PM
    Tried that and nothing. Swiping up works to put it in an active frame (as it should) but swiping down has no results. I can sometimes slide from R to L on the bottom of the screen to go back from some screens such as adding a category, but it is very hard to do and does not always work. I'm on Verizon. Could this be an issue since no upgrades? Also noticed I can't attach screen shots or photos when using the CB app.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:03 PM
    Tried that and nothing. Swiping up works to put it in an active frame (as it should) but swiping down has no results. I can sometimes slide from R to L on the bottom of the screen to go back from some screens such as adding a category, but it is very hard to do and does not always work. I'm on Verizon. Could this be an issue since no upgrades? Also noticed I can't attach screen shots or photos when using the CB app.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:09 PM
    Swiping from the top bezel down will open the bottom menu bar showing - Back, Info, Pin Bar and 3dots used to acces top menu options.
    To go back a screen, swipe from the lower right bezel up diagonally to the left (It's an android port so use Android gestures)
    04-22-13 01:29 PM
    Very glad to have it! I had the sideloaded version, but this is faster.
    04-23-13 02:29 AM
    great app, very useful, but having a native app is even better!

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    04-23-13 02:33 AM
    I too cannot seem to get the settings to appear. Swiping down doesn't do anything. I tried both the Android port sideloaded and this app from AppWorld. Neither will work.
    uptownnate likes this.
    04-24-13 04:27 PM
    I too cannot seem to get the settings to appear. Swiping down doesn't do anything. I tried both the Android port sideloaded and this app from AppWorld. Neither will work.
    Try swiping down while in portrait mode... wasn't working for me in landscape mode... now its fine!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 06:25 PM
    This is fantastic I love their app!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 07:34 PM
    I didn't use them on my last BB but decided to try it out since it was now available in BB World. I created a list - it all worked fine - I used your tips on how to get to menu & that worked fine however yesterday I created another shopping list and some new categories. Today the new info is all missing (but the original list I created a few days ago) is still there. Anyone know why that happened?
    05-07-13 08:14 AM
    Is this app gone from the BBW now? I can't find it anymore!

Fired from my Z10
    10-06-13 07:05 PM
    Is this app gone from the BBW now? I can't find it anymore!

Fired from my Z10
    That is weird. I have the app on my phone, but it is no longer listed in BBW. They no longer list it as being available on their site for any BlackBerry devices. I've sent them an email.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 07:29 PM
    Seriously, it was an Android port. Why the need to pull it?

Fired from my Z10
    10-07-13 02:40 AM
    Seriously, it was an Android port. Why the need to pull it?

Fired from my Z10
    Well, here's what support said:

Hi Jim,

Sorry, we had to drop support for the BlackBerry. The BlackBerry
    system itself is very buggy, which generated a lot of support burden
    for us, and the platform generated nearly no revenue for us.

Lawrence
    Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 11:32 AM
    Thanks for mentioning this. I was actually looking for it last night after noticing I hadn't reinstalled it since the last OS, and wondered why I couldn't find it.

Darn. I relied on it for sharing shopping lists cross-platform.
    10-07-13 11:40 AM
    I think you can side load it.

I found the app to work great on my Z10 (less so on BBOS 7), but two other family members use the S4 and have found the app to be slow to update.

Posted via CB10
    tg1 likes this.
    10-07-13 12:29 PM
    That's too bad. It wasn't the prettiest, but it got the job done. Will have to look for another cross platform app now.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 12:35 PM
    Well, here's what support said:

Posted via CB10
    Buggy? Support? The app worked perfectly for me on the Z10, syncing lists with the wife's IPhone 4s.

I've already sideloaded it but just another app I have to put on after a wipe and leak install.

So I guess a native BB10 app is out of the question? You get a big thumbs down Headcode!!

Fired from my Z10
    niss63 and tg1 like this.
    10-07-13 03:38 PM
    Like it, and the ability to create ones own list of items

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 10:19 PM
33 12