Honestly does anyone have any info? Because this is crazy.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 02:10 PM
    Seems it's in bbry's hands yet and who knows if they even know what is causing it yet.
    04-08-13 02:14 PM
    Who knows... it is frustrating at this point because this is a major update for bugs/battery
    04-09-13 11:04 AM
    There are several issues that Verizon and blackberry are working on before they release the update so I have been told.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:51 AM
    Told by whom and what specific issues? Any details would be great at this point ... :-D
    04-10-13 05:49 PM
    Told by whom and what specific issues? Any details would be great at this point ... :-D
    I was told that BlackBerry was aware of all the different contact issues such as disappearing, Facebook, and sync issues.
    I don't have all the details but I am working with level 3 tech support and they know I am not happy with all the problems I am having.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:53 PM
    I was told that BlackBerry was aware of all the different contact issues such as disappearing, Facebook, and sync issues.
    I don't have all the details but I am working with level 3 tech support and they know I am not happy with all the problems I am having.

Posted via CB10
    Good... keep on em!! I hope they fix the Mobile Data bug in Android apps soon too! It is already a KB article on the BB support site.
    04-11-13 10:29 AM
    Good... keep on em!! I hope they fix the Mobile Data bug in Android apps soon too! It is already a KB article on the BB support site.
    What is this said bug?
    04-11-13 12:31 PM
    What is this said bug?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...x-sort-788989/

The issue is in the official Z10 KB now:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    04-11-13 12:45 PM
    Just talked to a Verizon rep online. They said they only see 10.0.9.422 in their systems. Nothing about any new update. Not sure how I feel about that information. Here's to hoping though.
    04-11-13 01:11 PM
    Basically useless. They wouldn't know of an update yet. Heck, I saw the preorder date for the Z10 posted on Verizon's site before my Corporate Rep knew the date.
    04-11-13 03:38 PM
    Well this is ridiculous!!!! I can't download apps because of the 10.0.9 software we are running!! ATT just got another update today??? WHERE IS OUR UPDATE TO MAKE US LEVEL WITH THEM?????????
    FASHER likes this.
    04-11-13 03:45 PM
    Honestly does anyone have any info? Because this is crazy.

Posted via CB10
    I posted this in a number of Verizon OS threads around the forums (there are dozens) - but thought I'd update each one with my experience so no one gets missed

I've been running the leak now for 24 hours and have yet to experience random reboots (I used to have them multiple times a day) - my iCloud email is working properly (no encoding issues or bounced email for malformed SMTP headers). Battery life was never bad for me before the upgrade, and remains good. The UI is completely responsive and, frankly, I'm at a loss to understand why VZW hasn't released this OS upgrade yet because I'm CERTAIN that their return rate would drop markedly if the new Zeds they were selling worked as well as mine does now.

Root
    ediggity and littleez10 like this.
    04-16-13 07:27 AM
    If one has it they all have it. Vzw and all of the red tape is a Joke. They have always been slow and will continue until the left hand meets the right hand. The fact that you can call the same support line three times and get three different run around answers is telling.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:20 PM
    I think they're waiting for 10.1 and we're still going to be the last to get it regardless

CB10 on Verizon Z10
    04-20-13 03:26 PM
    If one has it they all have it. Vzw and all of the red tape is a Joke. They have always been slow and will continue until the left hand meets the right hand. The fact that you can call the same support line three times and get three different run around answers is telling.

Posted via CB10
    Not true. Cdma and gsm phones may be at different versions right now.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-23-13 08:42 AM
    Anyone call VZW lately to ask about 10.1??? I haven't had the stomach to do it.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-03-13 10:14 AM
    Anyone call VZW lately to ask about 10.1??? I haven't had the stomach to do it.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    Me either...I don't think they (Verizon) know anything.
    05-04-13 03:06 PM
    Spoke with Verizon today. It will be a while. They wouldn't say how long. I installed 10.1.0.1483 leaked version. I'm very happy with the HDR Camera setting and all the other small features like the little circle that moves your cursor on texting mistakes. Well worth the time spent updating and re-signing in to my emails. Haven't had any problems. WinRar loads it from your desktop. My first attempt at installing a leaked update. I'm hooked.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 12:56 AM
    Spoke with Verizon today. It will be a while. They wouldn't say how long. I installed 10.1.0.1483 leaked version. I'm very happy with the HDR Camera setting and all the other small features like the little circle that moves your cursor on texting mistakes. Well worth the time spent updating and re-signing in to my emails. Haven't had any problems. WinRar loads it from your desktop. My first attempt at installing a leaked update. I'm hooked.

Posted via CB10
    Two things.

When Verizon actually gets around to pushing an update, can you get it installed, even if an older revision?

Link with how to article or forum post?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 10:06 AM
    I called tonight to check VM p/w storing issue and was told it would be addressed in the OTA update that is coming "soon" it's in testing so no ETA but it will come "soon". Meh....

On my sweet Z10 with CB10
    05-08-13 11:18 PM
    I'll believe it when I see it

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:45 AM
    Spoke to Verizon rep who spoke to the supervisor and still insisted that blackberry hasn't updated anything yet.

I later called again, this time as trouble shooting for my rebooting issue. blackberry and verizon tier 2 reps conferenced in after 3 hours.

Blackberry guy said "carriers sometime hold back update to try to monetize certain features. like the bridge application was not released by at&t for 6 months. This is a similar situation with verizon as blackberry sent out all the 10.0.10 updates to all carriers at the same time. The 10.0.10 update should take care of the the reboot and battery drain issues. I would suggest you put pressure on you carrier to release the update"

after the blackberry guy hung up, verizon rep sought help from his powers to be. I was sure i would have a date or a more definitive answer, alas when he returned to the line he sounded just like a broken needle and blurted out the same message as if it was recorded into his brain... "sorry sir, blackberry has not sent any updates to us. The latest version according to them is 10.0.9.XXX"

Me: "were you just not on the phone with me, blackberry clearly said it was sent to all carrier."
    I kid you not... his response was "sorry sir, blackberry has not sent any updates to us. The latest version according to them is 10.0.9.XXX....."

wasn't so much angry as i was amused, and had a good laugh... i am sure if more people called verizon to complain about the battery and rebooting issues, they might hurry up with the update.
    05-10-13 03:51 PM
    Had the EXACT experience last week and again today. Bottom line is that the poor tech are placed in the very awkward position of communicating a "we don't know when it's going to happen any more than you do, and no one is telling us" message. Seems clear that this is Verizon's issue, since AT&T and TMO are already on 10.0.10.xxx. Wow!!!
    05-14-13 10:28 PM
    Well at this point, I would hope that Verizon is just going to skip the 10.0.10 update and go straight to 10.1 that began rolling out to other countries yesterday. From what I have heard/read Verizon isn't going to be quick with the release, but I would at least hope they do just forgo 10.0.10 and give us 10.1.
    05-15-13 07:17 AM