I have had my Z10 for over a week now, and it's just not meeting my expectations:

1) Breakfast in bed. I woke up this Sunday, only to notice that I didn't have ANY breakfast in bed waiting for me. This is outrageous. What sort of next generation phone makes you prepare your own breakfast?!? AppleFanBoy.com notes that the iPhone 7S will make breakfast for you. How can BB compete if it's not ready to make breakfast NOW?!?

2) Several of my big bills remain unpaid. Why isn't BB stepping up to the customer service plate and paying off my credit card for me? You'd think with all the problems as of late, they'd work extra hard to keep the user happy. But my VISA bill sits there, staring at me, reminding me that BB just doesn't care about me.

3) No nuclear fusion tech. Nuclear fusion is the future -- but the Z10 uses LIon batteries from ten years ago! Why so far behind the times?

4) AndroidCentral and iMore journalists aren't talking about the Z10. How can BB be relevant if top web sites aren't discussing the Z10?

5) BB hasn't yet paid me my posting fees. I have posted several positive things about BB, but RIM hasn't sent me a check, once! Nor a new Ferrari or even first class tickets to London aboard an A380. What the heck?!?
    04-07-13 05:49 PM
    Still waiting for the teleporting function.

Powered by QNX
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    04-07-13 05:55 PM
    Yes. ANOTHER broken promise. How is BB hoping to compete without teleportation?

Why, AndroidRumors.net notes that the Galaxy S VII is going to have BUILT IN teleportation. Apparently they've run into some hitches with people accidentally teleporting into the middle of mountains and such, but I'm sure they'll have it soon.

Another area where BB just doesn't have it together!
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    04-07-13 05:57 PM
    Blackberry is so slow to release stuff that probably won't be until OS 10.2
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    04-07-13 05:57 PM
    Im waiting for it to charge by itself and do my collage homework :/ ill have to return it!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 05:58 PM
    From all the learning the keyboard has done over a month now, I had thought I would be able to see it type a whole email without my fingers doing the work already!!

Posted via CB10
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    04-07-13 06:05 PM
    Great point! They claim the keyboard "gets to know you," but I bet it doesn't even know my partner's middle name.

Think we can get a class action lawsuit started over this?!? I bet the iPhone knows my middle name!

BB apologists might attack me here, but that's just because they don't know how crucial Middle Name Recognition is to the VAST majority of consumers, who are exactly like I am.
    04-07-13 06:07 PM
    Im waiting for it to charge by itself and do my collage homework :/ ill have to return it!

Posted via CB10
    Get the solar power screen charger from BlackBerry World. You're on your own for the HW.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 06:08 PM
    Heck where is my BlackBerry toilet paper, been waiting for it for years so I can wipe my areas and dump it all over apples.

Where is my remote control to drive my car.

Where is my automatic door opener and people friendly alcohol.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-07-13 06:10 PM
    How is RIM going to survive with everyone obviously so dissatisfied?

The way they delivered, they must think that a very good smartphone experience is all that's necessary or something.

They obviously haven't been reading TechCrunch and John C. Dvorak, or they'd not be missing the boat so much!
    04-07-13 06:12 PM
    Why can't it read my wife's mind? All the other phones have that on their spec sheet. Unbelievable!
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    04-07-13 06:16 PM
    The HTC One not only reads your wife's mind, but it translates your language into hers, AUTOMAGICALLY.

It's ridiculous that RIM hasn't yet delivered on this. I've been a BB user for 150 years (despite only having three posts on my account), but I have to recommend that everyone get an Android device (which is so much better than crappy BlackBerry)!
    04-07-13 06:22 PM
    careful, might spark some people to come in here and not see the sarcasm and say things like "It doesn't allow me to turn off the camera shutter"

But my Z10 was able to make me propose to my gf....
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    04-07-13 06:24 PM
    Oh, another RIM APOLOGIST!

So how much do they PAY you to attack the undisputed wisdom of the terribleness of Z10, HUH?!?
    04-07-13 06:25 PM
    Oh I apologize... for nothing... I'm no BB apologist... I've got a few beefs with BB myself

It won't allow me to be drunk and type clear concise messages
    04-07-13 06:28 PM
    See? Even the apologists have to admit that it's ALL OVER!

You all have maybe 8 minutes to switch to iOS or Android before your phones disappear in a puff of blue smoke!
    04-07-13 06:29 PM
    Breakfast in bed is one thing, but I'm still waiting on the "Bacon Anytime" app.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 06:38 PM
    I heard Kim Jong Un is using BlackBerry OS for dem dear nucleus missiles

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 06:42 PM
    Nuclear missile app.. nice. Those NK's always have the best tech....

Keepin the sarcasm going ...