Anyone download the mobilinc app in app world and having trouble acquiring the activation key?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:39 AM
    Wish I could help, but that's a 20 dollar app!!!!!!! Have you tried contacting the developer?
    04-12-13 10:39 AM
    Yes I got it all straightened out thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    TimJohnSmith likes this.
    04-17-13 05:48 AM
    Can you give any insight as to how you got this resolved? I am having the same issue. Did not get the activation key sent to me. Developer says it should have been sent along with the BlackBerry App World email receipt.
    05-19-13 03:47 PM
    Yeah it was a mess. 2 hours on the phone with Verizon and blackberry. What happened was the old BlackBerry id for my 9930 was the same email I used to set up my Z10 with. That email was the "@vzw.blackberry.net" Which is not supported on this device, the Z10. In other words I didn't receive any receipts from the app world. So I actually had to wipe my device, set up a different email so I can receive receipts, purchase the app again. Then email mobilic support with the purchase receipt, then I got my activation key. Both reps from vzw and bb were cool however I was surprised that only vzw offered me a credit for the app I purchased! Hopefully you don't have to go through this but that's what it took for me. Mobilinc wouldn't accept my screen shots of the purchase receipt, they want the email! And I hope you didn't purchase any other apps, I lucked out cause that was my first attempt at purchasing an app, good thing I did this one first. Any more questions let me know. Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 02:59 PM