I have used various apps on older BBOS but can't seem to find something like this on BB 10. Does anything currently exist?

Zoo
    04-05-13 06:39 PM
    theres a build-in app thats does exactly that ''remember'' its pre loaded into your phone
    04-05-13 06:58 PM
    theres a build-in app thats does exactly that ''remember'' its pre loaded into your phone
    I don't think that does what the IP asked for. I too would like an app to allow an email to be sent to the calendar as an appt or to remember as a task...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 07:04 PM
    I don't think that does what the IP asked for. I too would like an app to allow an email to be sent to the calendar as an appt or to remember as a task...

Posted via CB10
    I've been looking for an app like this also.
    Yes you can add emails to `Remember' and it works. But it would be nice to be able to add and see them in the calendar as an appointment.
    04-05-13 07:13 PM
    You can add emails to the native calendar. Select an email, go to the overflow menu (3 dots) and select "Invite to Meeting". It will add the sender of the email as an invitee � delete that contact, then adjust the time/date to suit and save. Voila. You've added the email to your calendar.
    bluetroll, PPL and JJayPark like this.
    04-05-13 09:07 PM
    I failed to get back to say thanks for your reply to my question. Thank You.
    That works. Also a tip I read about flagging an email to send it to Remember is being helpful.

Here's another question in the same scheme of things.
    Has anyone found a way or app that will allow tasks to be displayed in the Hub like appointments are? I know I can set them up as individual appointments, maybe in a separate calendar account. Just wondering if there is something a few steps easier?

I'm assuming/hoping there will be better integration in upcoming OS updates. I'm looking for some method until then.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 10:07 AM
    I've used this feature, however when the email is deleted after 30 days so is the entry in Remember. For me it makes the app useless

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 09:20 AM
    I've used this feature, however when the email is deleted after 30 days so is the entry in Remember. For me it makes the app useless

Posted via CB10
    That's why I use the "calendar" method.
    FYI: The 30 day limit for ActiveSync accounts is gone in the 10.1 leaked version. You can now sync "forever". Let's see what happens for IMAP on the official 10.1 release. At the very least, a tweet from Bbry indicated that IMAP will get an increase in sync-back -- but no timeline given.
    04-30-13 09:37 AM
    Yea, I hope that will fix the issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:56 AM
    I am trying to find how to display all available tasks and meetings on my calendar to list on the Calendar Active Frame.

Right now only an appointment or reminder will show up on the day its scheduled on the Active Frame. Is there a way where I can make the calendar list all event in an order to the limit of the frame, so I have a quick overview of all upcoming events through the Calendar Active Frame ?

If not any one know of a good Calendar App that can do this ?

Thanks
    05-02-13 12:39 PM
    Is there a way to do this and also show calendar events together with tasks that can synch with PC Outlook? I used to use Pocket Informant but they no longer support Blackberry.
    05-08-13 01:20 PM