I use the Music app all the time when im on the bus/subway and im finding that it drains the battery life very fast, I've had other BB (9700, 9900) and never had this problem.... is everyone else having this same issue with the music app?
    04-05-13 11:31 AM
    Proof that it's the music app?

Could be reception? Connection mode? Other apps running?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:21 PM
    I was thinking that it could be another app or something at first but I've had the phone for over 3 weeks now and i been testing and its definitely the music app, other times when i don't use it the battery doesn't drain as fast.
    04-05-13 03:36 PM
    I've just started using my Z10 to listen to music (using both the Music app and the Neutron player), I'm also noticing a large drain of power from it. Wondering what other peoples' experiences of this are, is this typical? I'm talking 1-2W consistent power drain as measured by Battery Guru. Prior to starting to use it as a music player I was getting an average of 36 hours on a charge, with music playing it looks like it will only last about 4-6 hours. That's with just Neutron and Battery Guru running. That's also the only time I've had the phone turn off or reboot on me, 3 times now. I've also just last night sideloaded some Android ports as well, but none of them are running. Can they draw power even when not active?
    04-08-13 11:33 AM