I want to see quality native apps for bb10 on my new Z10; but I am currently running dual apps theScore "native" and ScoreMobile port and the ported app is far superior. I hope the folks at Blackberry keep working with developers to ensure native apps are on par or better than other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 08:52 PM
    If you've downloaded the app go to the app in BlackBerry world and click the bottom right to message the developer with your feedback.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    04-04-13 09:04 PM
    I just wanted to add that I loved the score app on my 9800. It had so many sports to choose from and the score app for z10 only has 6 or 7 currently. I have email the dev and they said they will be adding all the other sports in time with updates. I miss having hold and mma results. So we just have to be patient and wait it out. That goes for any app in blackberry world or ones that are not out yet. They will come and they will get better.

BlackBerry Z10 and 32gb PlayBook
    04-04-13 09:12 PM
    the ported app is far superior.

Posted via CB10
    Why is the ported version better?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:18 PM
    The ported version has many, many more sports, better customization lf leagues and the advertisements on the bottom of the native app are so large they cover up scores. And it is probably just my ignorance, but I can't seem to customize which leagues are displayed and in what order. There are some leagues (I know I complained about the number of sports) that I would like to disable as I have no interest in following and don't want to scroll through. Any way, I will eventually probably delete the ported app as the native addition improves and hopefully at some point all my apps will be native.
    04-05-13 08:19 AM
    Has anyone figured out a way for the native app to send updates? With scoremobile on my 9850 it would send me start time updates, scores, etc...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:30 AM
    The other weird thing was, during the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament, there always seemed to be one game not listed. I noticed it the first weekend when it was my team not listed and I couldn't find the start time or the score when the game started, as I was running late from work to get home to watch it. Then, as there were fewer teams, I started just looking, checking off each game on the second weekend. Same thing...one game missing.
    04-05-13 08:38 AM
    Drag down from the top hit settings and sign up for alerts

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-06-13 12:10 PM
    The Score is awesome for z10 for me, but I like it better on the playbook.
    04-06-13 12:13 PM
    The score bb10 app sucks compared to their Android version and the previous os7 version. Why it takes them months and months to add new leagues/sports is beyond me. I know a lot of people have complained about this, but they still don't update it, or they provide single updates sporadically. Just give us all the options the other versions have, its not rocket science. Sorry for the rant.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dj_matty_s; 04-06-13 at 06:35 PM.
    04-06-13 12:13 PM
    I have the port as well, but just noticed no start game, goals.... no notifications unless open.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 06:25 PM
    does this work correctly now
    04-26-13 08:06 AM
    Update: Contacted the developer via the app and they responded immediately. They are still updating and upgrading and fully support BB10. Very impressed with their rapid response. In fact, I have already uninstalled the ported app.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    04-26-13 05:56 PM
    For the EPL games tomorrow how would I get score updates just follow the game

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:03 PM
    but I am currently running dual apps theScore "native" and ScoreMobile port and the ported app is far superior.

Posted via CB10
    Where did you find the Android port?I've been looking for one. I love the Score app just not on the Z10
    04-26-13 09:28 PM
    I found it on goodereader. Google goodereader bb10 bar and go through the list. I'd post a link but not able to now. Hopefully the one I'm sending you to is the one you are looking for. Let me know.

Posted via CB10
    clipskid likes this.
    04-27-13 07:54 AM
    ScoreMobile: Sports & Scores for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Sports Apps :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps

There may be newer versions to be found as well. If you can find the latest apk you can convert it here:
    PlayBook .apk to .bar converter (credit to CB who posted this conversion link on another thread)
    clipskid likes this.
    04-27-13 08:54 AM
    Thanks for getting the link up LP_Rigg. I was just about to post it myself. Hopefully this helps out clipskid.
    04-27-13 10:28 AM
    The ported version has many, many more sports, better customization lf leagues and the advertisements on the bottom of the native app are so large they cover up scores. And it is probably just my ignorance, but I can't seem to customize which leagues are displayed and in what order. There are some leagues (I know I complained about the number of sports) that I would like to disable as I have no interest in following and don't want to scroll through. Any way, I will eventually probably delete the ported app as the native addition improves and hopefully at some point all my apps will be native.
    If the ad is a big issue try downloading the sportsnet app. It's the exact same thing but has no ads, I guess since Rogers bought out the score they just ported everything over for their own sportsnet app. But the amount of sports you can choose from is still limited

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 10:59 AM
    Thanks to everyone for the info! This place is filled with awesome members.
    I'll check out goodreader again, last time I checked (although it was a while back) they didn't have it yet. I was probably just to eager as the Score app has always been one of my favorites!
    04-27-13 01:05 PM
    If the ad is a big issue try downloading the sportsnet app. It's the exact same thing but has no ads, I guess since Rogers bought out the score they just ported everything over for their own sportsnet app. But the amount of sports you can choose from is still limited

Posted via CB10
    Ya I actually already tried out the Sporstnet app, was majorly disappointed to see that they were virtual clones. That's what happens when Rogers buys out the little guys
    04-27-13 01:09 PM