I don't really game on my phone, but then again I've never had aa phone this enjoyable.

Anywho, I was thinking about trying Word Hero. It's it normal for apps to require GPS and "phone access" information? Or perhaps I'm just too paranoid??? Most of the apps I've used in the past, would allow you to say NO to these settings. But with Word Hero, when I decline the game goes nowhere.
    04-04-13 01:08 PM
    Anybody playing this app?
    04-09-13 10:34 AM
    I don't really game on my phone, but then again I've never had aa phone this enjoyable.

Anywho, I was thinking about trying Word Hero. It's it normal for apps to require GPS and "phone access" information? Or perhaps I'm just too paranoid??? Most of the apps I've used in the past, would allow you to say NO to these settings. But with Word Hero, when I decline the game goes nowhere.
    You are posting in the Playbook subforum. If you are interested in the z10 then you might want to repost unless a Moderator moves this thread.

But, I, too, don't like giving some of these programs as much "PERMISSION" as they seem to require. So while you might be paranoid, you are not alone. The pb, too, has apps that will NOT run if denied some permission. Depending on the app, I dump them.

Clearly, they want to know where you are. Is it freeware or ad-supported-ware?
    04-09-13 09:50 PM
    Consider it moved!
    04-10-13 08:34 AM