I emailed them about a podcast I couldn't find in search, they wrote back within 5 minutes and gave instructions how to submit the podcast.

I did so and now have access to that podcast in my Nobex, I am now Itunes free completely, awesome app, great support and I love the fact you can add the rss feed for any podcasts that aren't already in their list (they will then appear within 15 minutes), I had no idea you could do that.

Great job Nobex with your awesome app, support and BB10 support.
    dusdal, dietertong, robkd and 1 others like this.
    04-04-13 08:15 AM
    Thank you! Enjoy!

So we'll use this for shameless promotion: if you have time can you go here and vote for us? we are finalists in this year's BlackBerry achievement awards.

http://www.blackberrylive.com/specia...nt-awards/vote
    robkd, hamzasalam and 11pts like this.
    04-04-13 10:29 AM
    I emailed them about a podcast I couldn't find in search, they wrote back within 5 minutes and gave instructions how to submit the podcast.

I did so and now have access to that podcast in my Nobex, I am now Itunes free completely, awesome app, great support and I love the fact you can add the rss feed for any podcasts that aren't already in their list (they will then appear within 15 minutes), I had no idea you could do that.

Great job Nobex with your awesome app, support and BB10 support.
    Instructions on how to do that? Would make nobex a lot more useful to me

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:02 AM
    Never mind, found it

Posted via CB10
    hamzasalam likes this.
    04-04-13 11:03 AM
    Nobex is a terrific app for podcasts and I have had the same kind of response from the dev when it comes to feedback and support.

Hoping that the next version has a way of marking as listened to or "Unlistened".

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 02:13 PM
    yeah this app is fantastic! use it every day
    04-04-13 04:23 PM
    Another question. I'm not able to access LA radio stations. I'm from there but working abroad. How do I go about doing that?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 04:52 PM
    How can I submit a podcast ? It's asking me to submit the podcast URL. Problem is I have no idea how to find the URL ? Lol. Mike Bullard am 1010 is what I'm looking for.
    04-04-13 04:54 PM
    How can I submit a podcast ? It's asking me to submit the podcast URL. Problem is I have no idea how to find the URL ? Lol. Mike Bullard am 1010 is what I'm looking for.
    Do a Google search for 'podcast name rss feed' and you will find the url to the rss feed which you can paste into Nobex. Any problems let us know the podcast name and can do a search for you.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 07:38 PM
    Thank you! Enjoy!

So we'll use this for shameless promotion: if you have time can you go here and vote for us? we are finalists in this year's BlackBerry achievement awards.

Do you guys think Nobex will ever support 30-sec forward/back skips via! BT headphone forward/back buttons? That is pretty much the only feature that I am missing. Being able to refresh all subscriptions and download new episodes would be great.

GuttenPodder is an open source webOS mojo app that I loved on my Pre3. Nobex has 90% of what I need but there are a few features that would really make it shine. Keep up the good work!
    http://www.u32.de/guttenpodder.html

Posted from my Z10.
    04-04-13 10:03 PM
    The only issue I really have with it is that not all of my subscriptions will auto update and download. Otherwise it us awesome.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:07 PM
    Do you guys think Nobex will ever support 30-sec forward/back skips via! BT headphone forward/back buttons? That is pretty much the only feature that I am missing. Being able to refresh all subscriptions and download new episodes would be great.

GuttenPodder is an open source webOS mojo app that I loved on my Pre3. Nobex has 90% of what I need but there are a few features that would really make it shine. Keep up the good work!
    Guttenpodder - a podcaster for webOS

Posted from my Z10.
    The latest version of Nobex includes 15 sec forward and back skip.
    04-04-13 11:40 PM
    Hi,

This feature was introduced in the latest version, released a couple of weeks ago.

Enjoy!

Nobex
    04-05-13 03:17 AM
    The 15 second skip buttons are in the GUI but my BT headset forward / back buttons don't activate it. If they could then Nobex would work really nicely hands free as well. My headset is the LG Tone HBS-700.

Thanks!

Posted from my Z10.
    04-05-13 06:09 AM
    Does Nobex has better options or/and features than tuneIn ?
    04-05-13 08:17 AM
    Yeah I have that issue as well lately, it seems my subscriptions have all stopped auto updating and downloading, it was okay initially (most of the time).

The only issue I really have with it is that not all of my subscriptions will auto update and download. Otherwise it us awesome.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 03:57 AM
    Never mind, found it

Posted via CB10
    Can you point me to the instructions?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 12:49 PM
    Thank you! Enjoy!

BlackBerry Live 2013: Achievement Award Voting
    Blown away at the quality of Nobex. What a relief after seeing so many sub quality apps. Most are just android ports and not written from scratch for BlackBerry 10.

Is there any chance that you might consider interfacing Nobex with the music we've loaded into the device?
    04-09-13 03:23 AM
    Thank you! Enjoy!

Done! Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 04:10 AM
    Can you point me to the instructions?

Posted via CB10
    In Nobex press Podcasts then press the menu button (three dots bottom right corner) then submit podcast. Paste the rss feed of the podcast you want then in about 15 minutes it will appear in the podcast search. Hope that makes sense?

Posted via CB10
    temp007007 likes this.
    04-09-13 07:26 AM
    How do I find the RSS. Looking for Beyond for mic with Mike Bullard. Am1010

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:33 AM
    How do I find the RSS. Looking for Beyond for mic with Mike Bullard. Am1010

Posted via CB10
    Just do a Google search and copy the url. I did it for you, just copy paste this url in:

http://www.newstalk1010.com/_SHARED/....ashx?PID=1808

Posted via CB10
    007Storm likes this.
    04-10-13 11:19 AM
    Yup I also highly recommend this app
    Not only is it a solid application but also the Dev support is top class. I actually had an email conversation with them about a feature of their app and how it worked.

Posted from CB10 on my LE Zed10
    04-10-13 05:04 PM
    Does Nobex...

1. Have the option to delete podcast episodes after they have been listened to?
    2. Remember the user's place from one listening session to the next?
    3. Have the option to save downloaded podcasts to the SD card?
    4. Keep only the 1, 2, 3, or whatever, latest episodes in the play queue?
    5. Let the user set scheduled times to check for new episodes and try to download?
    6. Have the option to delay downloading until in wifi, then automatically resume?
    04-10-13 08:17 PM
    Does Nobex...

1. Have the option to delete podcast episodes after they have been listened to?
    2. Remember the user's place from one listening session to the next?
    3. Have the option to save downloaded podcasts to the SD card?
    4. Keep only the 1, 2, 3, or whatever, latest episodes in the play queue?
    5. Let the user set scheduled times to check for new episodes and try to download?
    6. Have the option to delay downloading until in wifi, then automatically resume?
    1 yes
    2 yes, even if you close the app or reboot between plays.
    4 depends on the podcast
    5 no scheduling times but it will auto check and download and you can set it to only download on wifi.
    6 see above

Not sure about 3 sorry I don't use sf card and I couldn't see an option for it in app

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:07 AM
29 12