So I'm stick between these 2 cases for work for my z10. I work in construction and currently own the otterbox defender case but it just gets in the way of the gestures and I was thinking of getting the seidio active case but not sure if it will provide enough protection.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 04:59 PM
    So I'm stick between these 2 cases for work for my z10. I work in construction and currently own the otterbox defender case but it just gets in the way of the gestures and I was thinking of getting the seidio active case but not sure if it will provide enough protection.

Posted via CB10
    My Otterbox has been pretty good with my Z10. My problem is my naturally oil skin makes the face protector messy and requires that I clean it (and my hands) somewhat often. The casing is pretty awesome as I had accidential drop today (not very far). Also this Otterbox is rather easy to get on and off. Swiping isnt an issue with marginal clean hands.
    04-02-13 05:02 PM
    Yes the biggest problem is oily fingers, sand and pocketing. I didn't like the otterbox one bit and I'm going to just replace the screen saver repeatedly and work with the oem flip case. It's doing fine for me in the mines so far.

Oil sands Fueled
    04-02-13 05:06 PM
    Yea I get the oily part at times as well and the thing that also bugs me is that lint and dirt gets stuck between the screen protector and the screen. I live the protection it gives but I feel like it limits the phone in a way.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 05:21 PM
    Yep. Horrible feel with a case. Doing fine with the Isheild and oem flipcase. If you go that route don't let the store sell it to you for more than 30 dollars. Because they will try and sell it to you for 50 where others are selling for 30. And u also gain a kickstand for watching videos on downtime.

Oil sands Fueled
    04-02-13 05:28 PM
    I had an Otter box defender on my iPhone and liked it. I did carefully cut the screen protector out with a knife and just use a regular Halo brand protector. I found the otter protector to be too stiff, and like others stated, dust can get trapped between it and the screen. The mod worked great, and the otter box decided at el y works as I dropped the phone on concrete more than once.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 05:52 PM
    i just ordered the Seido Active from Crackberry. Waiting for it to come in! If Otterbox took more time to design the case for the z10 i would of got that
    04-02-13 06:14 PM
    Already ordered the zagg screen protector for the z10 (best). Now my understanding is the seido has no plastic protector and the otter does.

I have a PlayBook with an otter box and find the screen cover there 'less then outstanding

So my question

Is the active with the zaqq as good as the very good in protection as the otterbox is?

A comparison in crackberry would be nice (hint) ;-)
    05-11-13 08:46 AM