In the last week my AOL mail pushed to my blackberry (2 different accounts) has gone from almost within the minute it is received to between 10 minutes and 2 hours. I have resent service books with no success. Is anyone else seeing this delay recently and does anyone have any advice to get it back to an almost immediate push. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    10-05-08 08:33 AM
    In the last week my AOL mail pushed to my blackberry (2 different accounts) has gone from almost within the minute it is received to between 10 minutes and 2 hours. I have resent service books with no success. Is anyone else seeing this delay recently and does anyone have any advice to get it back to an almost immediate push. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    I've been having this issue with T-Mo for months!! Gmails are almost instant, but AOL always varies. Can be a few minutes to a few hours (8 and better) and thats including when I was using a curve.
    10-05-08 10:46 AM
    i have delays with my email but its not an aol account ... its hotmail...... about 4 - 5 hour delay!!!!!!!!!
    10-05-08 04:02 PM
    seem to be getting this now. Is it anything to do with the fact i have both hotmail and AOL going to my Bold and they are conflicting?
    10-06-08 06:30 PM
    same here...i don't know what the problem is, but it's getting my nerves
    10-07-08 06:36 PM
    my hotmail pushes to a gmail account (i use izymail). i've noticed that mail is slower, but then again updates on my facebook app are very unpredictable too......wtf??
    10-07-08 06:41 PM
    same here...i don't know what the problem is, but it's getting my nerves
    Its getting on my nerves also. It was an almost immediate push and then about a week ago there is a delay from both of my aol accounts to my BB and its driving me nuts.
    10-07-08 06:58 PM
    Yep ,I sent one today and it took close to two hours to reach it's destination...sent the same with bb email and it was there in less than a minute.
    10-07-08 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD